San Antonio Aquarium recovers shark stolen in baby stroller
- 5 players Manchester United should scarcely use this season
- NY regulators revoke Charter merger, tell them to leave
- 'Resistance continues', says Palestinian teen released from Israel jail
- Riders hit by tear gas on Tour de France
- Death toll of IS attacks in Syria's Sweida rises to 215
- 911 call from Demi Lovato's Hollywood Hills home released
- Uber suspends driver after he secretly livestreamed his passengers
- Pop star Demi Lovato rushed to hospital after apparent heroin overdose
- Microsoft tops estimates in quarterly results as cloud revenue surges
- Ankeny Nurse Makes Heroic Efforts to Save Missouri Duck Boat Victims
- French Celebrate World Cup Victory
- Crumbs. Apple has tweaked the MacBook Pro keyboard
- Killed by Bomb Attack in Pakistan
- Serena Williams reaches 10th Wimbledon final with straight sets win
- U.S. threatens sanctions to the participants of Nord stream-2
July 29, 2018
Guardiola: Man City’s Pre-Season Not Easy Without Key Players
Mohamed Salah wasted no time in returning to goalscoring form as Liverpool came from behind to beat Manchester City 2-1 in New Jersey.
July 27, 2018
Andrew Napolitano: This Trump-Cohen tape is evidence of civil fraud
Though Trump can be heard using the word "cash", the meaning behind the word's use is still a matter of dispute on both sides. The Enquirer had already purchased McDougal's account of her affair with Trump earlier in 2016 and then never published it.
July 26, 2018
Prosecutors have a dozen recordings made by former Trump attorney Michael Cohen
The Enquirer is owned by American Media Inc ― whose CEO, David Pecker, is a friend of Trump's. A representative for McDougal has not responded to requests for comment.
July 24, 2018
Security Council united on denuclearizing North Korea
Although it's summer, China has recently increased the oil flow to the winter levels, the source told the South Korean outlet. North Korea has accused South Korea of kidnapping them, while South Korea says they chose to resettle on their own will.
July 23, 2018
28th GST Council meeting in Delhi
Between Rs 2,500 to below Rs 7,500 GST is levied at 18 per cent and that of Rs 1,000 and below Rs 2,500 it is 12 per cent. That many items that originally were taxed 28% have been lowered to 18% in a year's span is welcome.
July 23, 2018
US Military Sees Change in N. Korea; Others Skeptical
Trump isn't going to admit that his expectations were unrealistic - that, in effect, he was foolish to believe his own bullshit. But earlier this month, the country's Foreign Ministry criticized the U.S. for making a "one-sided and gangster-like" demand.
July 23, 2018
Fortnite's First Birthday Is Coming, Celebrate With Unique Challenges, Llama, and More
Believe it or not, it's been a whole year since Fortnite burst on to the scene and became the biggest video game on the planet. The game is actually available to play on Android, but it is only accessible to the Android-based Nvidia SHIELD TV device.
July 21, 2018
Trump threatens tariffs on all $500B of Chinese imports
The IMF projects the US trade deficit will widen as tax cuts and spending increases enacted this year stoke demand for imports. Soybeans were the United States' biggest agricultural export to China , worth $12 billion past year . "I want them to do well".
July 18, 2018
Hollywood and Media Stars ‘Dumbstruck’ Over Trump-Putin ‘#TreasonSummit’
Trump said he and Putin would discuss a range of issues, from trade to the military, along with missiles and China. Putin has been late for past meetings with the pope and British queen, among many others.
July 15, 2018
Iran coordinates military presence in Syria with Russia: Iranian official
Velayati also said that USA sanctions against Iran could raise oil prices and harm oil consumers. On Friday, however, the Israeli press reported that Moscow had turned down the request.