Samsung launches Galaxy Note 9 - its most powerful phone yet!
- Second mosquito pool tests positive for West Nile virus
- 'Bachelorette:' Garrett Yrigoyen, Becca Kurfin talk about future after finale
- No respite from Europe heatwave
- Pep Guardiola says fear of failure drives him on at Man City
- Twitter Reacts: Ohio State's Urban Meyer Under Investigation
- NJ attorney general: Plans to release 3D gun blueprints put on hold
- North Korea may be working on new intercontinental missiles
- Facebook finds 'sophisticated' efforts to disrupt United States politics
- Trump Again Threatens Government Shutdown Over Border Wall
- 5 players Manchester United should scarcely use this season
- Amazon posts big Q2 earnings beat but misses revenue target
- California's Carr Fire Jumps Sacramento River, Reaching Outskirts Of Redding
- North Korea hands over possible remains of Americans killed in Korean War
- Andrew Napolitano: This Trump-Cohen tape is evidence of civil fraud
- Uber suspends driver after he secretly livestreamed his passengers
August 09, 2018
Tesla board evaluating CEO Musk's idea to take company private
The big question, of course, is whether Musk's tweet was accurate-particularly whether it's true that he has "funding secured". China's Tencent Holdings Ltd (0700.HK), which took a 5 percent stake in Tesla previous year , could also be a possible partner.
August 08, 2018
LeBron James does not rule out a return to Cleveland
Most of America , anyway. "I support you but this is unacceptable, you need to apologize immediately, ' wrote Wesley Cantrell". He added that "This president constantly denigrates people of color and women". "Let me not mince words here".
August 07, 2018
Manchester City beat Chelsea to win Community Shield
While City tweak ahead of their Premier League opener, Sarri has major work to do. "So, I think it's a long way we have to work". Guardiola was effusive in his praise of Foden post-match, saying: "Phil is part of the team".
August 05, 2018
Venezuela's Maduro Survives Attack by Exploding Drones
The government blamed the attack on Colombia and the U.S. state of Florida, which is inhabited by many exiled Venezuelans . In the statement to el Nuevo, the group claiming responsibility said the military's goals were not achieved.
August 01, 2018
San Antonio Aquarium recovers shark stolen in baby stroller
According to Leon Valley police, two men and one woman were seen in the San Antonio Aquarium standing near a large saltwater tank. Video footage at San Antonio Aquarium in Texas then captured the individuals wheeling a child's buggy outside to a auto park.
July 30, 2018
NY regulators revoke Charter merger, tell them to leave
Charter also counted some addresses in other densely-populated cities like Rochester and Mount Vernon, the state claims. The commission had previously ordered Charter to pay a $2 million fine for its slow broadband rollout.
July 29, 2018
'Resistance continues', says Palestinian teen released from Israel jail
Most countries consider Israeli settlements in the West Bank to be illegal, something Israel disputes. In Nabi Saleh, supporters welcomed Ahed home with Palestinian flags planted on the roof of her home.
July 29, 2018
Riders hit by tear gas on Tour de France
Tour de France leader Geraint Thomas hopes there are no repeats of the protests that marred the early part of Tuesday's 16th stage.
July 26, 2018
President Trump issues stern warning to the president of Iran
Within hours, Iran's state-owned news agency IRNA dismissed the tweet, describing it as a "passive reaction" to Rouhani's remarks. Pompeo referred to Iran as a "kleptocratic regime" that had been stealing from the Iranian public for 40 years.
July 25, 2018
Trump offers $12bn in aid to farmers hurt by trade war
The No. 2-ranked House Democrat says he is pleased jobs will be created but stressed the financial impacts USA farmers face. The U.S. has also imposed tariffs on $34 billion in Chinese products and threatened tariffs on $500 billion more in goods.