Pep Guardiola says fear of failure drives him on at Man City
- Russia: UN peacekeepers back on Golan Heights-Syria frontier
- Twitter Reacts: Ohio State's Urban Meyer Under Investigation
- Facebook finds 'sophisticated' efforts to disrupt United States politics
- San Antonio Aquarium recovers shark stolen in baby stroller
- Trump Again Threatens Government Shutdown Over Border Wall
- 'Resistance continues', says Palestinian teen released from Israel jail
- Riders hit by tear gas on Tour de France
- Guardiola: Man City’s Pre-Season Not Easy Without Key Players
- Israel responds to fatal knife attack with new settler homes
- Uber suspends driver after he secretly livestreamed his passengers
- Trump offers $12bn in aid to farmers hurt by trade war
- Trump to Provide $12 Billion in Aid to Farmers. Critics Cry ‘Welfare!’
- Pop star Demi Lovato rushed to hospital after apparent heroin overdose
- US Military Sees Change in N. Korea; Others Skeptical
- Microsoft tops estimates in quarterly results as cloud revenue surges
August 04, 2018
NASA announces crew for the first American spacecraft launches since 2011
In light of that, watching them train and then fly these missions over the next year or so should be fun for all involved. NASA astronauts Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley will be the test flight astronauts for SpaceX's Dragon , Bridenstine said.
August 03, 2018
National Archives may not finish reviewing Kavanaugh documents before end of October
They cover Kavanaugh's time in the White House counsel office and his nomination to be a judge. Kavanaugh, would pose difficulties for his confirmation", The New York Times reported .
August 02, 2018
North Korea may be working on new intercontinental missiles
Efforts to recover remains in North Korea have been fraught with political and other obstacles since the war's end. There were estimated 5,300 Americans who did not return home from the conflict.
July 30, 2018
NY regulators revoke Charter merger, tell them to leave
Charter also counted some addresses in other densely-populated cities like Rochester and Mount Vernon, the state claims. The commission had previously ordered Charter to pay a $2 million fine for its slow broadband rollout.
July 27, 2018
North Korea hands over possible remains of Americans killed in Korean War
-North Korean relations following last month's historic summit between President Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un. Many officials in Washington appeared concerned that an early declaration of peace could lead to the collapse of the U.S.
July 27, 2018
Andrew Napolitano: This Trump-Cohen tape is evidence of civil fraud
Though Trump can be heard using the word "cash", the meaning behind the word's use is still a matter of dispute on both sides. The Enquirer had already purchased McDougal's account of her affair with Trump earlier in 2016 and then never published it.
July 24, 2018
Odds Fall Drastically On Centre Back Joining Manchester United
Another problem for us is the fact that the English transfer window closes on 9th August, which is less than three weeks away. That is the word of warning from Leicester boss Claude Puel.
July 23, 2018
Fortnite's First Birthday Is Coming, Celebrate With Unique Challenges, Llama, and More
Believe it or not, it's been a whole year since Fortnite burst on to the scene and became the biggest video game on the planet. The game is actually available to play on Android, but it is only accessible to the Android-based Nvidia SHIELD TV device.
July 21, 2018
Trump threatens tariffs on all $500B of Chinese imports
The IMF projects the US trade deficit will widen as tax cuts and spending increases enacted this year stoke demand for imports. Soybeans were the United States' biggest agricultural export to China , worth $12 billion past year . "I want them to do well".
July 19, 2018
Presidents Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin express optimism at Helsinki summit
Later in an interview with Fox News's Chris Wallace, Putin said "we don't have anything on [ Trump ]". The Republican chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee was also sharply critical.