Pep Guardiola says fear of failure drives him on at Man City
- U.S.'s Kudlow Trash Talks China Calling It ‘Lousy Investment’
- North Korea may be working on new intercontinental missiles
- Facebook finds 'sophisticated' efforts to disrupt United States politics
- NY regulators revoke Charter merger, tell them to leave
- 'Resistance continues', says Palestinian teen released from Israel jail
- Guardiola: Man City’s Pre-Season Not Easy Without Key Players
- Andrew Napolitano: This Trump-Cohen tape is evidence of civil fraud
- Uber suspends driver after he secretly livestreamed his passengers
- Prosecutors have a dozen recordings made by former Trump attorney Michael Cohen
- President Trump issues stern warning to the president of Iran
- Trump offers $12bn in aid to farmers hurt by trade war
- Pop star Demi Lovato rushed to hospital after apparent heroin overdose
- Odds Fall Drastically On Centre Back Joining Manchester United
- US Military Sees Change in N. Korea; Others Skeptical
- Microsoft tops estimates in quarterly results as cloud revenue surges
August 05, 2018
Jason Day, Tiger Woods locked in WGC duel
Now, area golfers will be able to attend another major championship within a reasonable drive and forge their own set of memories. That was the last time Woods played in a World Golf Championship event - tournaments he has won 18 times.
August 05, 2018
Venezuela's Maduro Survives Attack by Exploding Drones
The government blamed the attack on Colombia and the U.S. state of Florida, which is inhabited by many exiled Venezuelans . In the statement to el Nuevo, the group claiming responsibility said the military's goals were not achieved.
August 03, 2018
National Archives may not finish reviewing Kavanaugh documents before end of October
They cover Kavanaugh's time in the White House counsel office and his nomination to be a judge. Kavanaugh, would pose difficulties for his confirmation", The New York Times reported .
August 01, 2018
5 players Manchester United should scarcely use this season
So, I think we have fantastic players, but of course, always the managers want to improve their teams, but it's not my business. It's not going to be very different.
July 29, 2018
Riders hit by tear gas on Tour de France
Tour de France leader Geraint Thomas hopes there are no repeats of the protests that marred the early part of Tuesday's 16th stage.
July 28, 2018
Death toll of IS attacks in Syria's Sweida rises to 215
However, Syrian state news agency SANA reported that the Syrian army led the counter-attack with support from local armed groups. In the eastern countryside of Sweida, some areas in the remote eastern countryside are under IS control.
July 25, 2018
Trump to Provide $12 Billion in Aid to Farmers. Critics Cry ‘Welfare!’
President Trump's tariff threats against China, Canada, Mexico and the European Union prompted immediate threats of retaliation. In response to steep tariffs imposed by the Trump administration, China has responded with tariffs of its own on American goods.
July 24, 2018
Security Council united on denuclearizing North Korea
Although it's summer, China has recently increased the oil flow to the winter levels, the source told the South Korean outlet. North Korea has accused South Korea of kidnapping them, while South Korea says they chose to resettle on their own will.
July 23, 2018
28th GST Council meeting in Delhi
Between Rs 2,500 to below Rs 7,500 GST is levied at 18 per cent and that of Rs 1,000 and below Rs 2,500 it is 12 per cent. That many items that originally were taxed 28% have been lowered to 18% in a year's span is welcome.
July 23, 2018
Fortnite's First Birthday Is Coming, Celebrate With Unique Challenges, Llama, and More
Believe it or not, it's been a whole year since Fortnite burst on to the scene and became the biggest video game on the planet. The game is actually available to play on Android, but it is only accessible to the Android-based Nvidia SHIELD TV device.