No respite from Europe heatwave
- Pep Guardiola says fear of failure drives him on at Man City
- Venezuela's Maduro Survives Attack by Exploding Drones
- NASA announces crew for the first American spacecraft launches since 2011
- NJ attorney general: Plans to release 3D gun blueprints put on hold
- Facebook finds 'sophisticated' efforts to disrupt United States politics
- 'Resistance continues', says Palestinian teen released from Israel jail
- Guardiola: Man City’s Pre-Season Not Easy Without Key Players
- California's Carr Fire Jumps Sacramento River, Reaching Outskirts Of Redding
- Death toll of IS attacks in Syria's Sweida rises to 215
- 911 call from Demi Lovato's Hollywood Hills home released
- Trump denies report he's frustrated with North Korea
- 28th GST Council meeting in Delhi
- US Military Sees Change in N. Korea; Others Skeptical
- Microsoft tops estimates in quarterly results as cloud revenue surges
- Trump threatens tariffs on all $500B of Chinese imports
August 04, 2018
U.S.'s Kudlow Trash Talks China Calling It ‘Lousy Investment’
Trump has imposed tariffs on Chinese steel and aluminum imports and another $34 billion in goods, mostly industrial equipment. China received 103.4 million cubic feet of LNG from the USA last year, the Energy Information Administration says.
August 03, 2018
Twitter Reacts: Ohio State's Urban Meyer Under Investigation
From there he could piggy-back into an National Football League head coaching job. Richard Strauss say Ohio State facilitated the abuse by ignoring complaints.
August 01, 2018
San Antonio Aquarium recovers shark stolen in baby stroller
According to Leon Valley police, two men and one woman were seen in the San Antonio Aquarium standing near a large saltwater tank. Video footage at San Antonio Aquarium in Texas then captured the individuals wheeling a child's buggy outside to a auto park.
July 30, 2018
NY regulators revoke Charter merger, tell them to leave
Charter also counted some addresses in other densely-populated cities like Rochester and Mount Vernon, the state claims. The commission had previously ordered Charter to pay a $2 million fine for its slow broadband rollout.
July 26, 2018
President Trump issues stern warning to the president of Iran
Within hours, Iran's state-owned news agency IRNA dismissed the tweet, describing it as a "passive reaction" to Rouhani's remarks. Pompeo referred to Iran as a "kleptocratic regime" that had been stealing from the Iranian public for 40 years.
July 25, 2018
Trump offers $12bn in aid to farmers hurt by trade war
The No. 2-ranked House Democrat says he is pleased jobs will be created but stressed the financial impacts USA farmers face. The U.S. has also imposed tariffs on $34 billion in Chinese products and threatened tariffs on $500 billion more in goods.
July 25, 2018
Trump to Provide $12 Billion in Aid to Farmers. Critics Cry ‘Welfare!’
President Trump's tariff threats against China, Canada, Mexico and the European Union prompted immediate threats of retaliation. In response to steep tariffs imposed by the Trump administration, China has responded with tariffs of its own on American goods.
July 23, 2018
Fortnite's First Birthday Is Coming, Celebrate With Unique Challenges, Llama, and More
Believe it or not, it's been a whole year since Fortnite burst on to the scene and became the biggest video game on the planet. The game is actually available to play on Android, but it is only accessible to the Android-based Nvidia SHIELD TV device.
July 21, 2018
Ankeny Nurse Makes Heroic Efforts to Save Missouri Duck Boat Victims
Rader said an off-duty sheriff's deputy working security for the boat company helped rescue people after the boat sank. Amphibious vessels like the duck boat became popular during World War II, and have since become popular with tourists.
July 19, 2018
'It's not too late to save Brexit,' Johnson tells parliament
A bristling Mrs May insisted at "absolutely no point" had that happened because " Brexit continues to mean Brexit". Eurosceptic Conservatives are planning to vote against the government on several amendments to the trade bill.