NASA announces crew for the first American spacecraft launches since 2011
- National Archives may not finish reviewing Kavanaugh documents before end of October
- Twitter Reacts: Ohio State's Urban Meyer Under Investigation
- NJ attorney general: Plans to release 3D gun blueprints put on hold
- Facebook finds 'sophisticated' efforts to disrupt United States politics
- San Antonio Aquarium recovers shark stolen in baby stroller
- Guardiola: Man City’s Pre-Season Not Easy Without Key Players
- California's Carr Fire Jumps Sacramento River, Reaching Outskirts Of Redding
- Andrew Napolitano: This Trump-Cohen tape is evidence of civil fraud
- Odds Fall Drastically On Centre Back Joining Manchester United
- US Military Sees Change in N. Korea; Others Skeptical
- 'It's not too late to save Brexit,' Johnson tells parliament
- Presidents Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin express optimism at Helsinki summit
- Best of Amazon Prime Day
- French Celebrate World Cup Victory
- French President Macron has plenty of fun at World Cup final
August 03, 2018
Trump celebrates John Kelly's first full year as chief of staff
He has said he spends as much as eight hours a day with Trump. "He's a wonderful man", Mr. It was July 28th of past year when Trump announced Kelly would replace Reince Priebus.
August 02, 2018
North Korea may be working on new intercontinental missiles
Efforts to recover remains in North Korea have been fraught with political and other obstacles since the war's end. There were estimated 5,300 Americans who did not return home from the conflict.
August 01, 2018
Trump Again Threatens Government Shutdown Over Border Wall
Both chambers will have a short window to act before government funding expires at midnight September 30. Coulter called Trump's wall promise a "secret weapon", if he would just go full force in deploying it.
July 30, 2018
Welsh rider Geraint Thomas wins his 1st Tour de France title
Although it has given Sky chief Dave Brailsford a likely selection headache for next year, he was full of praise for Thomas . It took several laps of the inner-city circuit around the Champs-Elysees for the race to kick into action.
July 28, 2018
Israel responds to fatal knife attack with new settler homes
There was no response from Abbas's government, which has cut ties with the Trump administration over its stance on Israel. Clashes broke out between young Palestinians and soldiers firing teargas during the raid.
July 26, 2018
Prosecutors have a dozen recordings made by former Trump attorney Michael Cohen
The Enquirer is owned by American Media Inc ― whose CEO, David Pecker, is a friend of Trump's. A representative for McDougal has not responded to requests for comment.
July 26, 2018
President Trump issues stern warning to the president of Iran
Within hours, Iran's state-owned news agency IRNA dismissed the tweet, describing it as a "passive reaction" to Rouhani's remarks. Pompeo referred to Iran as a "kleptocratic regime" that had been stealing from the Iranian public for 40 years.
July 25, 2018
Trump to Provide $12 Billion in Aid to Farmers. Critics Cry ‘Welfare!’
President Trump's tariff threats against China, Canada, Mexico and the European Union prompted immediate threats of retaliation. In response to steep tariffs imposed by the Trump administration, China has responded with tariffs of its own on American goods.
July 24, 2018
Security Council united on denuclearizing North Korea
Although it's summer, China has recently increased the oil flow to the winter levels, the source told the South Korean outlet. North Korea has accused South Korea of kidnapping them, while South Korea says they chose to resettle on their own will.
July 21, 2018
Microsoft tops estimates in quarterly results as cloud revenue surges
And More Personal Computing, which includes Windows , the Xbox , and the Surface hardware business, was up 17%, to $10.8 billion. Microsoft had fired several thousand employees a year ago as it announced a huge do-over in its sales strategy.