Manchester City beat Chelsea to win Community Shield
- Charlotte Rae dies at 92
- Pep Guardiola says fear of failure drives him on at Man City
- Venezuela's Maduro Survives Attack by Exploding Drones
- NASA announces crew for the first American spacecraft launches since 2011
- NJ attorney general: Plans to release 3D gun blueprints put on hold
- Facebook finds 'sophisticated' efforts to disrupt United States politics
- Welsh rider Geraint Thomas wins his 1st Tour de France title
- Riders hit by tear gas on Tour de France
- Death toll of IS attacks in Syria's Sweida rises to 215
- Andrew Napolitano: This Trump-Cohen tape is evidence of civil fraud
- Trump to Provide $12 Billion in Aid to Farmers. Critics Cry ‘Welfare!’
- Pop star Demi Lovato rushed to hospital after apparent heroin overdose
- Security Council united on denuclearizing North Korea
- 28th GST Council meeting in Delhi
- Trump threatens tariffs on all $500B of Chinese imports
August 04, 2018
U.S.'s Kudlow Trash Talks China Calling It ‘Lousy Investment’
Trump has imposed tariffs on Chinese steel and aluminum imports and another $34 billion in goods, mostly industrial equipment. China received 103.4 million cubic feet of LNG from the USA last year, the Energy Information Administration says.
August 03, 2018
National Archives may not finish reviewing Kavanaugh documents before end of October
They cover Kavanaugh's time in the White House counsel office and his nomination to be a judge. Kavanaugh, would pose difficulties for his confirmation", The New York Times reported .
August 03, 2018
Trump celebrates John Kelly's first full year as chief of staff
He has said he spends as much as eight hours a day with Trump. "He's a wonderful man", Mr. It was July 28th of past year when Trump announced Kelly would replace Reince Priebus.
July 30, 2018
Amazon posts big Q2 earnings beat but misses revenue target
Small and medium-sized businesses selling as part of Amazon marketplace exceeded $1.5 billion in sales during the Prime Day event. The company is working to automate tasks for advertisers and to help media buyers measure the results, Olsavsky said.
July 29, 2018
'Resistance continues', says Palestinian teen released from Israel jail
Most countries consider Israeli settlements in the West Bank to be illegal, something Israel disputes. In Nabi Saleh, supporters welcomed Ahed home with Palestinian flags planted on the roof of her home.
July 28, 2018
California's Carr Fire Jumps Sacramento River, Reaching Outskirts Of Redding
Weekend forecasts call for brutally hot weather, with temperatures reaching 110 degrees on Saturday and Sunday. But it wasn't swift enough to spare them all. "There have been some injuries to civilians and firefighters".
July 28, 2018
Israel responds to fatal knife attack with new settler homes
There was no response from Abbas's government, which has cut ties with the Trump administration over its stance on Israel. Clashes broke out between young Palestinians and soldiers firing teargas during the raid.
July 27, 2018
North Korea hands over possible remains of Americans killed in Korean War
-North Korean relations following last month's historic summit between President Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un. Many officials in Washington appeared concerned that an early declaration of peace could lead to the collapse of the U.S.
July 23, 2018
Fortnite's First Birthday Is Coming, Celebrate With Unique Challenges, Llama, and More
Believe it or not, it's been a whole year since Fortnite burst on to the scene and became the biggest video game on the planet. The game is actually available to play on Android, but it is only accessible to the Android-based Nvidia SHIELD TV device.
July 21, 2018
Microsoft tops estimates in quarterly results as cloud revenue surges
And More Personal Computing, which includes Windows , the Xbox , and the Surface hardware business, was up 17%, to $10.8 billion. Microsoft had fired several thousand employees a year ago as it announced a huge do-over in its sales strategy.