Klopp has great expectations Liverpool will deliver
- Tesla board evaluating CEO Musk's idea to take company private
- Baby's body pulled from water near Brooklyn Bridge
- 'Bachelorette:' Garrett Yrigoyen, Becca Kurfin talk about future after finale
- LeBron James does not rule out a return to Cleveland
- Charlotte Rae dies at 92
- U.S.'s Kudlow Trash Talks China Calling It ‘Lousy Investment’
- NASA announces crew for the first American spacecraft launches since 2011
- Facebook finds 'sophisticated' efforts to disrupt United States politics
- San Antonio Aquarium recovers shark stolen in baby stroller
- 5 players Manchester United should scarcely use this season
- 'Resistance continues', says Palestinian teen released from Israel jail
- Guardiola: Man City’s Pre-Season Not Easy Without Key Players
- Israel responds to fatal knife attack with new settler homes
- 911 call from Demi Lovato's Hollywood Hills home released
- North Korea hands over possible remains of Americans killed in Korean War
August 11, 2018
Wake Forest assistant coach charged with assault in man's death
Jones was on Will Wade's staff during the 2015-2016 season before leaving for an assistant coaching job at Central Florida. The coach's next court appearance is scheduled for October 2, the Queens district attorney's office said.
August 11, 2018
Cam Newton confronts Kelvin Benjamin before Bills-Panthers game. Twitter goes nuts
A first-round pick by the Panthers in 2014, Benjamin was traded to the Bills midway through last season for a pair of draft picks. He then asked Thomas Davis to give them some space so he could confront Benjamin about his comments.
August 10, 2018
Samsung launches Galaxy Note 9 - its most powerful phone yet!
Additionally, the camera app will detect blinks or blurring, giving the phone user the option to quickly retake the shot. Despite being a productivity-focused smartphone, Samsung appears to be gearing the Note9 as an ultimate gaming device.
August 09, 2018
Saudi Arabia rules out mediation in Canada row, mulls new measures
Saudi Arabia , ruled by its interpretation of Islamic law, rarely carries out crucifixions, but capital punishment remains common. Diplomatic channels and trade negotiations were suspended last week, and some flights from Saudi Arabia to Canada halted.
August 08, 2018
Sarri wants to keep Hazard at Chelsea and improve him
He spoke of his disinterest in the transfer market and said he would be content to coach the players already at his disposal. Courtois will be out of contract next summer and Chelsea are keen on selling him sooner than later, according to the report.
August 07, 2018
Manchester City beat Chelsea to win Community Shield
While City tweak ahead of their Premier League opener, Sarri has major work to do. "So, I think it's a long way we have to work". Guardiola was effusive in his praise of Foden post-match, saying: "Phil is part of the team".
August 05, 2018
Jason Day, Tiger Woods locked in WGC duel
Now, area golfers will be able to attend another major championship within a reasonable drive and forge their own set of memories. That was the last time Woods played in a World Golf Championship event - tournaments he has won 18 times.
August 02, 2018
NJ attorney general: Plans to release 3D gun blueprints put on hold
A federal law passed in 1988 - crafted with NRA support - bars the manufacture, sale, or possession of an undetectable firearm. Ferguson announced Monday he was leading the lawsuit , which originally involved eight states and the District of Columbia.
July 28, 2018
Death toll of IS attacks in Syria's Sweida rises to 215
However, Syrian state news agency SANA reported that the Syrian army led the counter-attack with support from local armed groups. In the eastern countryside of Sweida, some areas in the remote eastern countryside are under IS control.
July 27, 2018
Andrew Napolitano: This Trump-Cohen tape is evidence of civil fraud
Though Trump can be heard using the word "cash", the meaning behind the word's use is still a matter of dispute on both sides. The Enquirer had already purchased McDougal's account of her affair with Trump earlier in 2016 and then never published it.