John McCain death: President Trump and Barack Obama share their condolences
- Leaving Real Madrid was ‘easy decision’ - Cristiano Ronaldo
- Tesla shares plummet after Musk pours heart out to NYT
- CBB airs Stormy Daniels' intro VT as Rylan addresses her absence
- Stocks, emerging market currencies up on U.S.-China trade talk plan
- Former Indian prime minister Vajpayee passes away at 93
- Rupee hits lifetime low of 70 per dollar
- This Is Naby Keita's Best Position Right Now - Jurgen Klopp
- On Anniversary of Heather Heyer’s Death, Her Mother Reflects on Her Loss
- Liverpool 4-0 West Ham United | Tactical Breakdown of Naby Keita's role
- Klopp has great expectations Liverpool will deliver
- Wake Forest assistant coach charged with assault in man's death
- Cam Newton confronts Kelvin Benjamin before Bills-Panthers game. Twitter goes nuts
- Tesla board evaluating CEO Musk's idea to take company private
- Sarri wants to keep Hazard at Chelsea and improve him
- 'Bachelorette:' Garrett Yrigoyen, Becca Kurfin talk about future after finale
August 24, 2018
Putin says latest United States sanctions senseless
Kim also committed at the summit to work toward the "complete denuclearization" of the Korean Peninsula in exchange for security guarantees from the US.
August 21, 2018
2 suspects arrested over US Embassy shooting in Ankara
Embassy in Turkey early Monday, striking a security booth outside the compound in the capital of Ankara, Turkish media reported . Turkey's currency bounced back 7% last week after Turkey slapped huge tariffs on American cars, alcohol, and tobacco.
August 20, 2018
Mueller’s Russian Federation probe makes ‘Joseph McCarthy look like a baby!’
McGahn cooperated in a way that could hurt Donald Trump in order to protect himself and because he doesn't trust the President. However, McGahn ultimately told investigators that he never saw Trump "go beyond his legal authorities".
August 17, 2018
China’s Vice Commerce Minister to visit United States for trade talks
The crunch visit comes as the two biggest economic superpowers remain locked in an increasingly bitter trade war . The Shanghai Composite Index closed down 0.6% and Hong Kong's Hang Seng finished 1% lower.
August 17, 2018
Omarosa Says Donald Trump Hit On Her, Too
Frederica Wilson , D-Fla., accused Trump of being insensitive to the widow of a soldier killed in a 2017 ambush in Niger. The Trump team didn't care what she did, but wanted her to stay quiet, she said.
August 15, 2018
No talks but no war either says Iran's Khamenei
He also said some of the "red-lines" that Iran had designated in the nuclear deal were crossed, but did not specify which ones. The sanctions target Iran's trade in gold and other precious metals, its purchases of USA dollars and its auto industry.
August 13, 2018
Counterprotesters return to UVA campus for rally
But, he added, "The state police is fully prepared to act on any inciteful violence". "Peace to all Americans". Seth Wispelwey is a founder of a group of clergy and lay people called "Congregate C-ville" previous year .
August 10, 2018
Space Force to Become Sixth Branch of Armed Forces
Satellites provide communications, navigation, intelligence and other services vital to the military and the national economy. Only Congress has the authority to establish a new branch of the military-something that hasn't happened since the U.S.
August 10, 2018
Barcelona duo Yerry Mina and Andre Gomes join Everton
And Barca were keen to cash in on the 23-year-old, who cost just 11.8 million euros seven months ago. When I found out about this opportunity and what the manager wanted out of me I was happy.
August 09, 2018
Baby's body pulled from water near Brooklyn Bridge
The baby boy, thought to be about 8 months old, was transported to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead. Unsure if someone else had gone in with the baby, rescue crews continued to search the water Sunday night.