Fans rush to Benitez defense after massive criticism
- Cohen's Lawyer Debunks CNN Collusion Report. CNN Appears To Hide His Statement
- Hackers Breach T-Mobile Customer Data, Including Email Addresses, Firm Says 08/24/2018
- Scott Morrison to replace Australian PM Malcolm Turnbull after party vote
- Court clears road for Mnangagwa’s inauguration, Chamisa loses case
- Serena Williams handed tough path to US Open final
- Putin says latest United States sanctions senseless
- 2 suspects arrested over US Embassy shooting in Ankara
- Tesla shares plummet after Musk pours heart out to NYT
- CBB: Meghan Markle’s half-sister Samantha Markle tipped to replace Stormy Daniels
- Former Indian prime minister Vajpayee passes away at 93
- Motorola P30 looks like an iPhone X and Huawei P20 Pro mashup
- Trump, Citing TV Producer, Says Racial Slur Tape Doesn't Exist
- Steve Smith overtakes Virat Kohli in batting rankings
- Wake Forest assistant coach charged with assault in man's death
- Space Force to Become Sixth Branch of Armed Forces
August 27, 2018
Australia has no dedicated minister for cyber security
The new foreign minister's big challenge will be navigating a tricky relationship with China, Australia's top trading partner. It is understood her only request of Mr Morrison was that NSW senator Marise Payne should succeed her as Foreign Minister.
August 24, 2018
Australian PM Malcolm Turnbull on leadership contest
Mr Shorten has written to the prime minister asking that all major decisions be paused until the leadership question is resolved. Immediately, pending other arrangements, Scott Morrison will act as Home Affairs Minister.
August 21, 2018
Metro Vancouver Air Quality Moves To Highest Risk, Levels Worse Than Delhi
Harbour Air said Monday that flights to and from Nanaimo, Vancouver, Tofino and Whistler were affected by low visibility. The afternoon camp for older players was cancelled, however, because the focus is on team training, fitness and agility.
August 20, 2018
Hazard ‘won’t go’ this year; Chelsea title threat?
Hazard set up Marcos Alonso with 10 minutes to go to make it two wins from two Premier League games for new boss Maurizio Sarri . Abysmal defending from Arsenal saw Chelsea rush into a 2-0 lead thanks to goals from Pedro and Alvaro Morata .
August 19, 2018
Tyson Fury motivated by Deontay Wilder bout
Fury goes into Saturday's bout at Windsor Park with a record of 26 wins from 26 fights, while Wilder is unbeaten in 40 contests. His ringwalk was to the song Sweet Home Alabama. "He is a racist cunt I think, I personally think he is", Saunders told IFL TV.
August 18, 2018
Stocks, emerging market currencies up on U.S.-China trade talk plan
Referring to imprisoned pastor Andrew Brunson , Trump said "they have a great Christian pastor there, he's a very innocent man". The president called the charges against Brunson "phony", adding that Brunson was not a spy.
August 17, 2018
China’s Vice Commerce Minister to visit United States for trade talks
The crunch visit comes as the two biggest economic superpowers remain locked in an increasingly bitter trade war . The Shanghai Composite Index closed down 0.6% and Hong Kong's Hang Seng finished 1% lower.
August 14, 2018
This Is Naby Keita's Best Position Right Now - Jurgen Klopp
The opening weekend of Premier League season 2018/19 concluded on Sunday with three games, and they certainly did not disappoint. That's really hard but something we look forward to because you want to compete with the others and City are one of the best.
August 13, 2018
Liverpool 4-0 West Ham United | Tactical Breakdown of Naby Keita's role
That's what we expect from ourselves and then we will see where it leads because West Ham will play, for sure, a good season. Liverpool had only eight players in World Cup action, compared to 16 for Man City , 14 for Chelsea and 12 for Man United.
August 11, 2018
Cam Newton confronts Kelvin Benjamin before Bills-Panthers game. Twitter goes nuts
A first-round pick by the Panthers in 2014, Benjamin was traded to the Bills midway through last season for a pair of draft picks. He then asked Thomas Davis to give them some space so he could confront Benjamin about his comments.