Facebook finds 'sophisticated' efforts to disrupt United States politics
- San Antonio Aquarium recovers shark stolen in baby stroller
- Trump Again Threatens Government Shutdown Over Border Wall
- 'Resistance continues', says Palestinian teen released from Israel jail
- California's Carr Fire Jumps Sacramento River, Reaching Outskirts Of Redding
- Israel responds to fatal knife attack with new settler homes
- Prosecutors have a dozen recordings made by former Trump attorney Michael Cohen
- Odds Fall Drastically On Centre Back Joining Manchester United
- Trump denies report he's frustrated with North Korea
- 28th GST Council meeting in Delhi
- Ankeny Nurse Makes Heroic Efforts to Save Missouri Duck Boat Victims
- French President Macron has plenty of fun at World Cup final
- Killed by Bomb Attack in Pakistan
- Iran coordinates military presence in Syria with Russia: Iranian official
- Serena Williams reaches 10th Wimbledon final with straight sets win
- Djokovic outlasts Nadal in Wimbledon semi
August 01, 2018
5 players Manchester United should scarcely use this season
So, I think we have fantastic players, but of course, always the managers want to improve their teams, but it's not my business. It's not going to be very different.
July 30, 2018
Amazon posts big Q2 earnings beat but misses revenue target
Small and medium-sized businesses selling as part of Amazon marketplace exceeded $1.5 billion in sales during the Prime Day event. The company is working to automate tasks for advertisers and to help media buyers measure the results, Olsavsky said.
July 29, 2018
Guardiola: Man City’s Pre-Season Not Easy Without Key Players
Mohamed Salah wasted no time in returning to goalscoring form as Liverpool came from behind to beat Manchester City 2-1 in New Jersey.
July 26, 2018
Uber suspends driver after he secretly livestreamed his passengers
Uber has suspended a driver after he secretly livestreamed his passengers' journeys on video-sharing website Twitch . He asked a Post-Dispatch reporter to not use his full name in the story, to protect his privacy.
July 26, 2018
President Trump issues stern warning to the president of Iran
Within hours, Iran's state-owned news agency IRNA dismissed the tweet, describing it as a "passive reaction" to Rouhani's remarks. Pompeo referred to Iran as a "kleptocratic regime" that had been stealing from the Iranian public for 40 years.
July 25, 2018
Pop star Demi Lovato rushed to hospital after apparent heroin overdose
Throughout the song, she apologizes to those who may be disappointed in her for slipping back into old habits. In June, Lovato released new music with a single titled " Sober ", which was about relapsing.
July 23, 2018
US Military Sees Change in N. Korea; Others Skeptical
Trump isn't going to admit that his expectations were unrealistic - that, in effect, he was foolish to believe his own bullshit. But earlier this month, the country's Foreign Ministry criticized the U.S. for making a "one-sided and gangster-like" demand.
July 21, 2018
Trump threatens tariffs on all $500B of Chinese imports
The IMF projects the US trade deficit will widen as tax cuts and spending increases enacted this year stoke demand for imports. Soybeans were the United States' biggest agricultural export to China , worth $12 billion past year . "I want them to do well".
July 18, 2018
Best of Amazon Prime Day
Amazon said sales in the first 10 hours of Prime Day grew at a faster pace than the same period of the event in 2017. To make the most of Amazon Prime Day, shoppers are advised to sign up to an Amazon Prime Subscription.
July 14, 2018
U.S. threatens sanctions to the participants of Nord stream-2
Nord Stream AG will temporarily shut down both lines of its gas pipeline for two weeks due to routine maintenance works. Dmitry Peskov said the U.S. objections to the new pipeline deal between Russian Federation and Germany are unfair.