Cohen's lawyer walks back claim Pres. Trump knew of Russia meeting
- Cohen's Lawyer Debunks CNN Collusion Report. CNN Appears To Hide His Statement
- Hackers Breach T-Mobile Customer Data, Including Email Addresses, Firm Says 08/24/2018
- Scott Morrison to replace Australian PM Malcolm Turnbull after party vote
- Arsenal beats West Ham for Emery's first win
- John McCain death: President Trump and Barack Obama share their condolences
- Serena Williams handed tough path to US Open final
- Australian PM Malcolm Turnbull on leadership contest
- Metro Vancouver Air Quality Moves To Highest Risk, Levels Worse Than Delhi
- Hazard ‘won’t go’ this year; Chelsea title threat?
- CBB: Meghan Markle’s half-sister Samantha Markle tipped to replace Stormy Daniels
- Federer wins, Serena loses in Cincy tourney
- Omarosa Says Donald Trump Hit On Her, Too
- No talks but no war either says Iran's Khamenei
- Meghan Markle's 'devastated' ex-husband is reportedly ready to tell all
- Samsung launches Galaxy Note 9 - its most powerful phone yet!
August 24, 2018
Putin says latest United States sanctions senseless
Kim also committed at the summit to work toward the "complete denuclearization" of the Korean Peninsula in exchange for security guarantees from the US.
August 20, 2018
Mueller’s Russian Federation probe makes ‘Joseph McCarthy look like a baby!’
McGahn cooperated in a way that could hurt Donald Trump in order to protect himself and because he doesn't trust the President. However, McGahn ultimately told investigators that he never saw Trump "go beyond his legal authorities".
August 18, 2018
Motorola P30 looks like an iPhone X and Huawei P20 Pro mashup
The base model of the Motorola P30, with 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage costs 1999 yuan, which is about $290 Dollars . OPPO F9 sports a 16MP + 2MP AI dual-camera setup at the rear with both the sensors coupled with f/1.85 aperture lenses.
August 17, 2018
We’re not enemies of the people
Since taking office previous year , Trump has repeatedly criticised the press, often referring to certain outlets as "fake news". He's also called media " the enemy of the American people". "Correcting them is core to our job", it said .
August 17, 2018
China’s Vice Commerce Minister to visit United States for trade talks
The crunch visit comes as the two biggest economic superpowers remain locked in an increasingly bitter trade war . The Shanghai Composite Index closed down 0.6% and Hong Kong's Hang Seng finished 1% lower.
August 15, 2018
Trump, Citing TV Producer, Says Racial Slur Tape Doesn't Exist
A different president would have ignored such a book, refusing to give Manigault Newman the publicity she craves. She claimed that a tape captured Trump making racial slurs during the run of " The Apprentice ".
August 14, 2018
This Is Naby Keita's Best Position Right Now - Jurgen Klopp
The opening weekend of Premier League season 2018/19 concluded on Sunday with three games, and they certainly did not disappoint. That's really hard but something we look forward to because you want to compete with the others and City are one of the best.
August 13, 2018
On Anniversary of Heather Heyer’s Death, Her Mother Reflects on Her Loss
John Walsh, 43, said he traveled from Boston to help ensure that counterprotesters overwhelmingly outnumbered white supremacists. The white nationalist who organized the deadly Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville will hold a similar event this weekend.
August 13, 2018
How PIO physicist laid foundation for NASA's mission to 'touch' the Sun
A NASA spacecraft zoomed toward the sun Sunday on an unprecedented quest to get closer to our star than anything ever sent before. Speaking after the launch, the 91-year-old told NASA TV: "It's a whole new phase and it's going to be fascinating throughout".
August 11, 2018
Cam Newton confronts Kelvin Benjamin before Bills-Panthers game. Twitter goes nuts
A first-round pick by the Panthers in 2014, Benjamin was traded to the Bills midway through last season for a pair of draft picks. He then asked Thomas Davis to give them some space so he could confront Benjamin about his comments.