Welsh rider Geraint Thomas wins his 1st Tour de France title
- NY regulators revoke Charter merger, tell them to leave
- Riders hit by tear gas on Tour de France
- Death toll of IS attacks in Syria's Sweida rises to 215
- Israel responds to fatal knife attack with new settler homes
- North Korea hands over possible remains of Americans killed in Korean War
- President Trump issues stern warning to the president of Iran
- Trump to Provide $12 Billion in Aid to Farmers. Critics Cry ‘Welfare!’
- Pop star Demi Lovato rushed to hospital after apparent heroin overdose
- Fortnite's First Birthday Is Coming, Celebrate With Unique Challenges, Llama, and More
- 'It's not too late to save Brexit,' Johnson tells parliament
- Best of Amazon Prime Day
- Crumbs. Apple has tweaked the MacBook Pro keyboard
- Killed by Bomb Attack in Pakistan
- Trump arrives London on maiden visit as President
- Loesch Slams Dems for 'Shameless Fearmongering' About Trump SCOTUS Pick
July 29, 2018
Guardiola: Man City’s Pre-Season Not Easy Without Key Players
Mohamed Salah wasted no time in returning to goalscoring form as Liverpool came from behind to beat Manchester City 2-1 in New Jersey.
July 27, 2018
Andrew Napolitano: This Trump-Cohen tape is evidence of civil fraud
Though Trump can be heard using the word "cash", the meaning behind the word's use is still a matter of dispute on both sides. The Enquirer had already purchased McDougal's account of her affair with Trump earlier in 2016 and then never published it.
July 26, 2018
Prosecutors have a dozen recordings made by former Trump attorney Michael Cohen
The Enquirer is owned by American Media Inc ― whose CEO, David Pecker, is a friend of Trump's. A representative for McDougal has not responded to requests for comment.
July 25, 2018
Trump offers $12bn in aid to farmers hurt by trade war
The No. 2-ranked House Democrat says he is pleased jobs will be created but stressed the financial impacts USA farmers face. The U.S. has also imposed tariffs on $34 billion in Chinese products and threatened tariffs on $500 billion more in goods.
July 24, 2018
Trump denies report he's frustrated with North Korea
Sohae, on the northwest coast of North Korea, has been used to test rockets, with the aim of putting a satellite into orbit. And that includes the restoration of military training exercises with South Korea which Trump suspended in a nod to Kim.
July 21, 2018
Trump threatens tariffs on all $500B of Chinese imports
The IMF projects the US trade deficit will widen as tax cuts and spending increases enacted this year stoke demand for imports. Soybeans were the United States' biggest agricultural export to China , worth $12 billion past year . "I want them to do well".
July 21, 2018
Ankeny Nurse Makes Heroic Efforts to Save Missouri Duck Boat Victims
Rader said an off-duty sheriff's deputy working security for the boat company helped rescue people after the boat sank. Amphibious vessels like the duck boat became popular during World War II, and have since become popular with tourists.
July 16, 2018
French President Macron has plenty of fun at World Cup final
Griezmann may have been denied in two finals in 2016 but this year he's played in two more and decided both of them. They played extra time in all of them and needed penalties against the Danes and hosts Russian Federation .
July 14, 2018
U.S. threatens sanctions to the participants of Nord stream-2
Nord Stream AG will temporarily shut down both lines of its gas pipeline for two weeks due to routine maintenance works. Dmitry Peskov said the U.S. objections to the new pipeline deal between Russian Federation and Germany are unfair.
July 13, 2018
Jubilant Croatia fans revel in World Cup semi-final win over England
In delirious scenes in Paris, fans let off fire crackers and released smoke flares. World Cup Daily: Croatia's dream goes on while England wake up.