We'd be at war with North Korea if it wasn't for me
- Ko surges into contention with strong second round at KPMG
- A Samsung Galaxy S10 rumour round-up already? You betcha
- Former Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak arrested amid graft probe
- Belgium Beat Japan 3-2 To Reach Quarter-Finals
- Edinson Cavani scores twice as Uruguay ousts Cristiano Ronaldo and Portugal
- Drake Has Finally Admitted To Having A Son On New Album
- Rep. Pramila Jayapal arrested at Washington DC protest
- China Says Washington Trade Actions Will Hurt American Workers
- Messi needs to dig deep to end Argentina's woes at World Cup
- Portugal held to 1-1 draw by Iran in dramatic fashion
- Gareth Southgate: Media put England at 'disadvantage' by publishing team sheet
- Don’t return home if you lose to Nigeria, Maradona warns Argentina coach
- Trump suggests separation of families at border is a negotiating tool
- Coutinho expects more Neymar punishment at World Cup
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Portugal are not a one-man team - Fernando Santos
July 06, 2018
Serena Williams through to fourth round at Wimbledon
Number three seed Marin Cilic suffered the shock of the day, slipping to a five-set defeat to world number 82 Guido Pella. Monfils is another fourth round debutant after he knocked out last year's semi-finalist Sam Querrey 5-7 6-4 6-4 6-2.
July 03, 2018
UK's Prince William visits East Jerusalem holy sites
Historically, Palestinians consider East Jerusalem as the capital of their future state. Britain's Prince William touches the Western Wall on June 28.
July 03, 2018
US Economy Could Lose $14B Over Auto Import Tariffs
In the interview the president again complained about Canada's protected dairy industry, saying "that's not fair". The company's popular Camry sedan in made in America, but still uses about 30 percent non-U.S. content.
July 01, 2018
Japan squeeze into last 16 on disciplinary rule
Poland have three points from three games and are in the fourth and final spot in the group. Of course, we did not want to allow Poland to keep the winning score , we tried to attack.
June 28, 2018
The most shocking group stage exits in World Cup history
But, if Sweden beats Mexico on Wednesday and Germany beats South Korea , three teams would be tied atop Group F with six points. Toni Kroos scored a late 95th-minute victor to keep the current world champions in the hunt to qualify for the knockout stages.
June 25, 2018
Saudi pledges 'measurable' oil supply boost as OPEC, Russia agree deal
Iran has objected to having members with additional capacity such as Saudi Arabia fill Venezuelan output gaps. Opec and its allies have since past year been participating in a pact to cut output by 1.8 million bpd.
June 22, 2018
Melania Trump Wears Tone-Deaf Jacket
In allowing journalists to accompany her, Melania Trump ensured that her meetings with immigrants would be well publicised. Her wardrobe touched off an intense media debate as she sported a jacket with the cryptic message, "I really don't care".
June 22, 2018
China accuses Trump of 'blackmail' after new tariffs threat
The Dow Jones industrials are down 291 points, or 1.2 percent, to 24,697, after dropping more than 400 points in morning trading. China doesn't import enough goods from the U.S.to match the scale of Trump's proposal but could adopt other methods.
June 21, 2018
Could Disney Be Pressing Pause On Star Wars Spinoffs?
In its defense, Solo was competing with Avengers: Infinity War and Deadpool 2 , both of which were released a few weeks earlier. For now, the only Star Wars film confirmed with a release date is the upcoming Episode IX , which will debut December 20, 2019.
June 21, 2018
San Antonio Spurs: Kawhi Leonard still ‘irate’ with Tony Parker’s comments
With a lot of young players already on the team, making three selections in the draft this year does seem a little unlikely. Popovich even suggested that Leonard might be better than LeBron James a year ago.