US Economy Could Lose $14B Over Auto Import Tariffs
- Edinson Cavani scores twice as Uruguay ousts Cristiano Ronaldo and Portugal
- Japan squeeze into last 16 on disciplinary rule
- Rep. Pramila Jayapal arrested at Washington DC protest
- Joe Jackson Dead At 89 Following Battle With Pancreatic Cancer
- Portugal held to 1-1 draw by Iran in dramatic fashion
- Saudi women hit the road as kingdom lifts ban on female drivers
- U.S. tariffs on cars could affect $400b in trade
- Gareth Southgate: Media put England at 'disadvantage' by publishing team sheet
- Brazil face Costa Rica, Iceland and Serbia in action
- Could Disney Be Pressing Pause On Star Wars Spinoffs?
- Coutinho expects more Neymar punishment at World Cup
- China responds to Donald Trump moves by scrapping surplus trade agreement
- Goal by Yusuf Poulsen leads Denmark to victory over Peru
- Trump says Michael Cohen is not his lawyer
- Elon Musk working on new transportation transit system for Chicago
June 26, 2018
Messi needs to dig deep to end Argentina's woes at World Cup
It was Messi's hat trick - in the final qualifying match at Ecuador - that got Argentina to Russian Federation in the first place. And there are others who are pointing the finger at Messi, accusing him of lacking leadership.
June 25, 2018
Saudi pledges 'measurable' oil supply boost as OPEC, Russia agree deal
Iran has objected to having members with additional capacity such as Saudi Arabia fill Venezuelan output gaps. Opec and its allies have since past year been participating in a pact to cut output by 1.8 million bpd.
June 25, 2018
Nintendo and Microsoft Partner to Promote Console Cross-Play
A surprise Fortnite players were rudely greeted to when they tried to log into their account (tied to PS4 ) on Nintendo Switch . Microsoft and Nintendo have taken the opportunity to remind gamers out there that cross-play exists on other systems.
June 24, 2018
Apple finally acknowledges its new MacBook keyboards suck
Apple forums are overflowing with reports of Geniuses who have told customers that Apple is "collecting data" on the issue. The so-called "butterfly" keys allowed for a much lower-profile keyboard with reduced travel distance when pressed.
June 23, 2018
NBA Draft: Who is Svi Mykhailiuk, the Lakers' 47th pick?
The 2018 draft marked the end of the Lakers' penance for the 2012 sign and trade in which they acquired Steve Nash. But executing the Lakers' longtime goal of becoming a title contender this summer still will be no easy task.
June 22, 2018
China accuses Trump of 'blackmail' after new tariffs threat
The Dow Jones industrials are down 291 points, or 1.2 percent, to 24,697, after dropping more than 400 points in morning trading. China doesn't import enough goods from the U.S.to match the scale of Trump's proposal but could adopt other methods.
June 21, 2018
San Antonio Spurs: Kawhi Leonard still ‘irate’ with Tony Parker’s comments
With a lot of young players already on the team, making three selections in the draft this year does seem a little unlikely. Popovich even suggested that Leonard might be better than LeBron James a year ago.
June 21, 2018
Don’t return home if you lose to Nigeria, Maradona warns Argentina coach
All the family here is supporting him". "Every Argentinian has the No. 10 of Messi and the No. 10 of Maradona, that is priceless". He looks calm to me. "A revolver called the World Cup is put to his head and if he doesn't win it, it fires and kills him.
June 20, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo's Portugal are not a one-man team - Fernando Santos
They had to defend that solitary goal for over 90 minutes in a game filled with adrenaline and never lacking in emotions. The Portuguese is now only behind Ali Daei of Iran , on 109 goals, in the global all-time scoring charts.
June 17, 2018
The statistics from Spain's World Cup draw against Portugal
Earlier, he had already been criticized for not saying whether he would continue at Real Madrid after the World Cup . However, he missed a great opportunity by two-touching the ball when he should have one-timed it at the net.