Security Council united on denuclearizing North Korea
- US Military Sees Change in N. Korea; Others Skeptical
- Trump threatens tariffs on all $500B of Chinese imports
- French Celebrate World Cup Victory
- Crumbs. Apple has tweaked the MacBook Pro keyboard
- Djokovic outlasts Nadal in Wimbledon semi
- Jubilant Croatia fans revel in World Cup semi-final win over England
- Trump's Supreme Court Pick Woos Senators Amid Partisan Storm
- Lewis Hamilton accused of crying like a girl by Kimi Raikkonen’s wife
- Whole Foods Amazon Prime Day Deals: Everything You Need to Know
- Olivier Giroud says France lining up against Thierry Henry will be 'weird'
- Cohen's new lawyer slams Giuliani over Russian Federation investigation
- Trump poised to announce US Supreme Court nominee
- Battle lines drawn over abortion ahead of Trump's supreme court pick
- Serena Williams through to fourth round at Wimbledon
- Ko surges into contention with strong second round at KPMG
July 24, 2018
Trump denies report he's frustrated with North Korea
Sohae, on the northwest coast of North Korea, has been used to test rockets, with the aim of putting a satellite into orbit. And that includes the restoration of military training exercises with South Korea which Trump suspended in a nod to Kim.
July 23, 2018
Fortnite's First Birthday Is Coming, Celebrate With Unique Challenges, Llama, and More
Believe it or not, it's been a whole year since Fortnite burst on to the scene and became the biggest video game on the planet. The game is actually available to play on Android, but it is only accessible to the Android-based Nvidia SHIELD TV device.
July 19, 2018
Presidents Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin express optimism at Helsinki summit
Later in an interview with Fox News's Chris Wallace, Putin said "we don't have anything on [ Trump ]". The Republican chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee was also sharply critical.
July 18, 2018
Best of Amazon Prime Day
Amazon said sales in the first 10 hours of Prime Day grew at a faster pace than the same period of the event in 2017. To make the most of Amazon Prime Day, shoppers are advised to sign up to an Amazon Prime Subscription.
July 16, 2018
French President Macron has plenty of fun at World Cup final
Griezmann may have been denied in two finals in 2016 but this year he's played in two more and decided both of them. They played extra time in all of them and needed penalties against the Danes and hosts Russian Federation .
July 15, 2018
Iran coordinates military presence in Syria with Russia: Iranian official
Velayati also said that USA sanctions against Iran could raise oil prices and harm oil consumers. On Friday, however, the Israeli press reported that Moscow had turned down the request.
July 13, 2018
US President Donald Trump arrives in United Kingdom for four-day visit
The poll conducted this week said 63 percent found Trump racist, and 74 percent said he was sexist. The two leaders are also expected to discuss Russia, Brexit and Middle East.
July 13, 2018
Loesch Slams Dems for 'Shameless Fearmongering' About Trump SCOTUS Pick
As many as four Democrats - including three with tough re-election fights, such as Sen. The Senate rejected his confirmation 58-42.
July 06, 2018
Tite defends under-fire Neymar ahead of 'beautiful' Belgium clash
However, Brazil did beat Belgium in the 2002 World Cup Round of 16 en route to its fifth, and most recent, world championship. Sportsbooks list Brazil as a -180 favorite (risk $180 to win $100) to advance, with Belgium at +150 (risk $100 to win $150).
July 06, 2018
Samsung's next smartwatch to be called Galaxy Watch, use Wear OS
But guess what, Samsung hasn't been able to sell as many Galaxy S9 phones as it hoped and the company's bottom line reflects that. A folding phone can't be easy to make, hence why it's supposed to be playing it safe by only making a limited number of devices.