Riders hit by tear gas on Tour de France
- California's Carr Fire Jumps Sacramento River, Reaching Outskirts Of Redding
- Israel responds to fatal knife attack with new settler homes
- 911 call from Demi Lovato's Hollywood Hills home released
- North Korea hands over possible remains of Americans killed in Korean War
- Andrew Napolitano: This Trump-Cohen tape is evidence of civil fraud
- Prosecutors have a dozen recordings made by former Trump attorney Michael Cohen
- Odds Fall Drastically On Centre Back Joining Manchester United
- Trump denies report he's frustrated with North Korea
- Microsoft tops estimates in quarterly results as cloud revenue surges
- 'It's not too late to save Brexit,' Johnson tells parliament
- Hollywood and Media Stars ‘Dumbstruck’ Over Trump-Putin ‘#TreasonSummit’
- French Celebrate World Cup Victory
- Iran coordinates military presence in Syria with Russia: Iranian official
- Belgium 0-0 England
- Thailand Cave Rescue: 8th Boy Emerges on Second Day of Dangerous Mission
July 25, 2018
Trump to Provide $12 Billion in Aid to Farmers. Critics Cry ‘Welfare!’
President Trump's tariff threats against China, Canada, Mexico and the European Union prompted immediate threats of retaliation. In response to steep tariffs imposed by the Trump administration, China has responded with tariffs of its own on American goods.
July 23, 2018
28th GST Council meeting in Delhi
Between Rs 2,500 to below Rs 7,500 GST is levied at 18 per cent and that of Rs 1,000 and below Rs 2,500 it is 12 per cent. That many items that originally were taxed 28% have been lowered to 18% in a year's span is welcome.
July 21, 2018
Trump threatens tariffs on all $500B of Chinese imports
The IMF projects the US trade deficit will widen as tax cuts and spending increases enacted this year stoke demand for imports. Soybeans were the United States' biggest agricultural export to China , worth $12 billion past year . "I want them to do well".
July 19, 2018
Presidents Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin express optimism at Helsinki summit
Later in an interview with Fox News's Chris Wallace, Putin said "we don't have anything on [ Trump ]". The Republican chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee was also sharply critical.
July 19, 2018
Book on Obama's visit calls for cohesion
Tight security has been beefed up at Obama's ancestral home ahead of him arrival and journalists having limited access to the area.
July 18, 2018
Best of Amazon Prime Day
Amazon said sales in the first 10 hours of Prime Day grew at a faster pace than the same period of the event in 2017. To make the most of Amazon Prime Day, shoppers are advised to sign up to an Amazon Prime Subscription.
July 16, 2018
Crumbs. Apple has tweaked the MacBook Pro keyboard
With the T2 Chip, Apple can deliver an enhanced security system with support for secure boot and on-the-fly encrypted storage. However, Apple is finally dealing with one of those issues with its update to the 13 and 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.
July 15, 2018
Serena Williams reaches 10th Wimbledon final with straight sets win
By the end, Ostapenko had far more winners, 30-10, and far more unforced errors, 36-7. "I think grass is [Kerber's] best surface". Serena also won in straight sets over Julia Goerges, where she racked up five aces and converted 87% of her first serve points.
July 14, 2018
Trump arrives London on maiden visit as President
The Sun had already published audio recordings of key parts of the interview. He obviously likes me, and says very good things about me.
July 11, 2018
Trump's Supreme Court Pick Woos Senators Amid Partisan Storm
So far, Trump has installed more than 20 appeals court judges and more than 16 trial court judges on the federal bench. Schumer pledged to use all the weapons in his arsenal to stop Kavanaugh from joining the Supreme Court .