Riders hit by tear gas on Tour de France
- California's Carr Fire Jumps Sacramento River, Reaching Outskirts Of Redding
- North Korea hands over possible remains of Americans killed in Korean War
- Uber suspends driver after he secretly livestreamed his passengers
- Security Council united on denuclearizing North Korea
- Odds Fall Drastically On Centre Back Joining Manchester United
- 28th GST Council meeting in Delhi
- Book on Obama's visit calls for cohesion
- Hollywood and Media Stars ‘Dumbstruck’ Over Trump-Putin ‘#TreasonSummit’
- Best of Amazon Prime Day
- French Celebrate World Cup Victory
- French President Macron has plenty of fun at World Cup final
- Djokovic outlasts Nadal in Wimbledon semi
- Jubilant Croatia fans revel in World Cup semi-final win over England
- Loesch Slams Dems for 'Shameless Fearmongering' About Trump SCOTUS Pick
- Lewis Hamilton accused of crying like a girl by Kimi Raikkonen’s wife
July 27, 2018
Andrew Napolitano: This Trump-Cohen tape is evidence of civil fraud
Though Trump can be heard using the word "cash", the meaning behind the word's use is still a matter of dispute on both sides. The Enquirer had already purchased McDougal's account of her affair with Trump earlier in 2016 and then never published it.
July 26, 2018
Prosecutors have a dozen recordings made by former Trump attorney Michael Cohen
The Enquirer is owned by American Media Inc ― whose CEO, David Pecker, is a friend of Trump's. A representative for McDougal has not responded to requests for comment.
July 25, 2018
Trump offers $12bn in aid to farmers hurt by trade war
The No. 2-ranked House Democrat says he is pleased jobs will be created but stressed the financial impacts USA farmers face. The U.S. has also imposed tariffs on $34 billion in Chinese products and threatened tariffs on $500 billion more in goods.
July 21, 2018
Trump threatens tariffs on all $500B of Chinese imports
The IMF projects the US trade deficit will widen as tax cuts and spending increases enacted this year stoke demand for imports. Soybeans were the United States' biggest agricultural export to China , worth $12 billion past year . "I want them to do well".
July 21, 2018
Ankeny Nurse Makes Heroic Efforts to Save Missouri Duck Boat Victims
Rader said an off-duty sheriff's deputy working security for the boat company helped rescue people after the boat sank. Amphibious vessels like the duck boat became popular during World War II, and have since become popular with tourists.
July 19, 2018
'It's not too late to save Brexit,' Johnson tells parliament
A bristling Mrs May insisted at "absolutely no point" had that happened because " Brexit continues to mean Brexit". Eurosceptic Conservatives are planning to vote against the government on several amendments to the trade bill.
July 16, 2018
Crumbs. Apple has tweaked the MacBook Pro keyboard
With the T2 Chip, Apple can deliver an enhanced security system with support for secure boot and on-the-fly encrypted storage. However, Apple is finally dealing with one of those issues with its update to the 13 and 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.
July 15, 2018
Iran coordinates military presence in Syria with Russia: Iranian official
Velayati also said that USA sanctions against Iran could raise oil prices and harm oil consumers. On Friday, however, the Israeli press reported that Moscow had turned down the request.
July 15, 2018
Serena Williams reaches 10th Wimbledon final with straight sets win
By the end, Ostapenko had far more winners, 30-10, and far more unforced errors, 36-7. "I think grass is [Kerber's] best surface". Serena also won in straight sets over Julia Goerges, where she racked up five aces and converted 87% of her first serve points.
July 14, 2018
U.S. threatens sanctions to the participants of Nord stream-2
Nord Stream AG will temporarily shut down both lines of its gas pipeline for two weeks due to routine maintenance works. Dmitry Peskov said the U.S. objections to the new pipeline deal between Russian Federation and Germany are unfair.