Presidents Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin express optimism at Helsinki summit
- Best of Amazon Prime Day
- French President Macron has plenty of fun at World Cup final
- Crumbs. Apple has tweaked the MacBook Pro keyboard
- Iran coordinates military presence in Syria with Russia: Iranian official
- U.S. threatens sanctions to the participants of Nord stream-2
- Jubilant Croatia fans revel in World Cup semi-final win over England
- Trump's Supreme Court Pick Woos Senators Amid Partisan Storm
- Thailand Cave Rescue: 8th Boy Emerges on Second Day of Dangerous Mission
- Croatia explodes with joy as team reaches World Cup semis
- Battle lines drawn over abortion ahead of Trump's supreme court pick
- We'd be at war with North Korea if it wasn't for me
- Samsung's next smartwatch to be called Galaxy Watch, use Wear OS
- Thai cave rescue: Entire teen soccer team, coach found alive
- Belgium Beat Japan 3-2 To Reach Quarter-Finals
- Edinson Cavani scores twice as Uruguay ousts Cristiano Ronaldo and Portugal
July 18, 2018
French Celebrate World Cup Victory
There were many broken windows, an overturned vehicle and drawings on walls that included the phrase "Liberte, Egalite, Mbappe". France's 19-year-old star Kylian Mbappe gestures from the balcony of the Elysee Palace during an official reception on Monday.
July 15, 2018
Serena Williams reaches 10th Wimbledon final with straight sets win
By the end, Ostapenko had far more winners, 30-10, and far more unforced errors, 36-7. "I think grass is [Kerber's] best surface". Serena also won in straight sets over Julia Goerges, where she racked up five aces and converted 87% of her first serve points.
July 13, 2018
US President Donald Trump arrives in United Kingdom for four-day visit
The poll conducted this week said 63 percent found Trump racist, and 74 percent said he was sexist. The two leaders are also expected to discuss Russia, Brexit and Middle East.
July 13, 2018
Loesch Slams Dems for 'Shameless Fearmongering' About Trump SCOTUS Pick
As many as four Democrats - including three with tough re-election fights, such as Sen. The Senate rejected his confirmation 58-42.
July 10, 2018
First person removed from Thai cave on second day of rescue mission
ABC News' Matt Gutman reports on the ongoing effort in Thailand to rescue the trapped soccer players and their coach . Over the weekend, the Thai government successfully rescued four boys who had been trapped in the cave since June 23.
July 06, 2018
Serena Williams through to fourth round at Wimbledon
Number three seed Marin Cilic suffered the shock of the day, slipping to a five-set defeat to world number 82 Guido Pella. Monfils is another fourth round debutant after he knocked out last year's semi-finalist Sam Querrey 5-7 6-4 6-4 6-2.
July 05, 2018
Ko surges into contention with strong second round at KPMG
Park In-bee, the world No.1 in the women's world ranking, missed the cut after shooting five over par in the first two rounds. Park started the final round trailing Ryu by four strokes at seven-under, and didn't make a bogey over 20 holes on Sunday.
July 05, 2018
A Samsung Galaxy S10 rumour round-up already? You betcha
Similar to iPhone X , the Galaxy S10 could be the game changer for Samsung that will redefine the Galaxy S series. Recently, ahead of the launch, major specs and features of the upcoming flagship smartphone surfaced online.
July 04, 2018
Former Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak arrested amid graft probe
Veteran legislator Lim Kit Siang, whose party is a member of the current ruling coalition, said Najib's arrest had been expected. Founded by Mr Najib in 2009, 1MDB is being investigated in at least six countries for alleged money laundering and corruption.
July 03, 2018
US Economy Could Lose $14B Over Auto Import Tariffs
In the interview the president again complained about Canada's protected dairy industry, saying "that's not fair". The company's popular Camry sedan in made in America, but still uses about 30 percent non-U.S. content.