First person removed from Thai cave on second day of rescue mission
- Croatia explodes with joy as team reaches World Cup semis
- We'd be at war with North Korea if it wasn't for me
- Samsung's next smartwatch to be called Galaxy Watch, use Wear OS
- Former Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak arrested amid graft probe
- UK's Prince William visits East Jerusalem holy sites
- Drake Has Finally Admitted To Having A Son On New Album
- Rep. Pramila Jayapal arrested at Washington DC protest
- India v/s Ireland 2nd T20I
- The most shocking group stage exits in World Cup history
- China Says Washington Trade Actions Will Hurt American Workers
- Heather Locklear arrested, accused of battery on officer, emergency personnel
- Portugal held to 1-1 draw by Iran in dramatic fashion
- Saudi pledges 'measurable' oil supply boost as OPEC, Russia agree deal
- Saudi women hit the road as kingdom lifts ban on female drivers
- NBA Draft: Who is Svi Mykhailiuk, the Lakers' 47th pick?
July 09, 2018
Battle lines drawn over abortion ahead of Trump's supreme court pick
Trump had discussed the nomination with Vice President Mike Pence in Bedminster, New Jersey yesterday. Wade , could lose the votes of Senators Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Susan Collins of Maine.
July 06, 2018
Tite defends under-fire Neymar ahead of 'beautiful' Belgium clash
However, Brazil did beat Belgium in the 2002 World Cup Round of 16 en route to its fifth, and most recent, world championship. Sportsbooks list Brazil as a -180 favorite (risk $180 to win $100) to advance, with Belgium at +150 (risk $100 to win $150).
July 05, 2018
Ko surges into contention with strong second round at KPMG
Park In-bee, the world No.1 in the women's world ranking, missed the cut after shooting five over par in the first two rounds. Park started the final round trailing Ryu by four strokes at seven-under, and didn't make a bogey over 20 holes on Sunday.
July 04, 2018
EU 'possibly as bad as China' on trade
The business lobbying group says farm states and states with large vehicle production plants will be particularly vulnerable. Asked about that decision, Trump said in the interview that he is not backing down on China tariffs.
July 03, 2018
US Economy Could Lose $14B Over Auto Import Tariffs
In the interview the president again complained about Canada's protected dairy industry, saying "that's not fair". The company's popular Camry sedan in made in America, but still uses about 30 percent non-U.S. content.
June 30, 2018
NBA Free Agency Rumors: Kawhi And LeBron Had A Chat
But before Sixers fans start dreaming, this is a long way from happening and the franchise would have to make an offer first. Per a mid-June report , Kawhi has asked for a trade and made it clear he wants to end up playing for the Lakers.
June 24, 2018
Israeli Prime Minister's wife faces fraud charges
More so, the meals were not for the family's personal enjoyment, but for household workers and guests, including global diplomats. Rules block the residence from ordering meals from off the premises when a cook is employed, according to Haaretz .
June 24, 2018
Apple finally acknowledges its new MacBook keyboards suck
Apple forums are overflowing with reports of Geniuses who have told customers that Apple is "collecting data" on the issue. The so-called "butterfly" keys allowed for a much lower-profile keyboard with reduced travel distance when pressed.
June 24, 2018
U.S. tariffs on cars could affect $400b in trade
He has frequently criticized both allies and adversaries for imposing tariffs and trade barriers on American goods. While the results of that investigation are still weeks away, Trump raised the specter of tariffs on Twitter.
June 23, 2018
Brazil face Costa Rica, Iceland and Serbia in action
Supporters were in for a surprise on Friday as Brazil and Costa Rica walked out for their World Cup Group E clash in St. The Serbs were wasteful against Costa Rica last weekend with Aleksander Mitrovic being the main guilty party.