Death toll of IS attacks in Syria's Sweida rises to 215
- President Trump issues stern warning to the president of Iran
- Trump to Provide $12 Billion in Aid to Farmers. Critics Cry ‘Welfare!’
- Pop star Demi Lovato rushed to hospital after apparent heroin overdose
- Odds Fall Drastically On Centre Back Joining Manchester United
- Trump denies report he's frustrated with North Korea
- 28th GST Council meeting in Delhi
- 'It's not too late to save Brexit,' Johnson tells parliament
- Book on Obama's visit calls for cohesion
- French President Macron has plenty of fun at World Cup final
- Iran coordinates military presence in Syria with Russia: Iranian official
- Djokovic outlasts Nadal in Wimbledon semi
- U.S. threatens sanctions to the participants of Nord stream-2
- US President Donald Trump arrives in United Kingdom for four-day visit
- Loesch Slams Dems for 'Shameless Fearmongering' About Trump SCOTUS Pick
- Whole Foods Amazon Prime Day Deals: Everything You Need to Know
July 27, 2018
North Korea hands over possible remains of Americans killed in Korean War
-North Korean relations following last month's historic summit between President Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un. Many officials in Washington appeared concerned that an early declaration of peace could lead to the collapse of the U.S.
July 26, 2018
Prosecutors have a dozen recordings made by former Trump attorney Michael Cohen
The Enquirer is owned by American Media Inc ― whose CEO, David Pecker, is a friend of Trump's. A representative for McDougal has not responded to requests for comment.
July 25, 2018
Trump offers $12bn in aid to farmers hurt by trade war
The No. 2-ranked House Democrat says he is pleased jobs will be created but stressed the financial impacts USA farmers face. The U.S. has also imposed tariffs on $34 billion in Chinese products and threatened tariffs on $500 billion more in goods.
July 24, 2018
Security Council united on denuclearizing North Korea
Although it's summer, China has recently increased the oil flow to the winter levels, the source told the South Korean outlet. North Korea has accused South Korea of kidnapping them, while South Korea says they chose to resettle on their own will.
July 21, 2018
Ankeny Nurse Makes Heroic Efforts to Save Missouri Duck Boat Victims
Rader said an off-duty sheriff's deputy working security for the boat company helped rescue people after the boat sank. Amphibious vessels like the duck boat became popular during World War II, and have since become popular with tourists.
July 19, 2018
Presidents Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin express optimism at Helsinki summit
Later in an interview with Fox News's Chris Wallace, Putin said "we don't have anything on [ Trump ]". The Republican chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee was also sharply critical.
July 16, 2018
Killed by Bomb Attack in Pakistan
State Department in a statement strongly condemned this week's attacks on political candidates and their supporters in Pakistan . Bajwa also visited the injured being treated at CMH in Quetta .
July 14, 2018
Belgium 0-0 England
Lukaku aside, Belgium are expected to name a mixed starting line-up of first-choice and fringe players. Kevin De Bruyne ( Belgium): How England desperately need a player like the Manchester City magician.
July 11, 2018
Trump's Supreme Court Pick Woos Senators Amid Partisan Storm
So far, Trump has installed more than 20 appeals court judges and more than 16 trial court judges on the federal bench. Schumer pledged to use all the weapons in his arsenal to stop Kavanaugh from joining the Supreme Court .
July 11, 2018
Thailand Cave Rescue: 8th Boy Emerges on Second Day of Dangerous Mission
But the death of a former Thai Navy SEAL diver who ran out of oxygen in the cave on Friday underscored the danger of the journey. Two more were taken from the cave before nightfall. "Visitors will only be allowed to meet and talk to the patients", he said.