Death toll of IS attacks in Syria's Sweida rises to 215
- Israel responds to fatal knife attack with new settler homes
- North Korea hands over possible remains of Americans killed in Korean War
- Uber suspends driver after he secretly livestreamed his passengers
- Trump offers $12bn in aid to farmers hurt by trade war
- Odds Fall Drastically On Centre Back Joining Manchester United
- Trump threatens tariffs on all $500B of Chinese imports
- Ankeny Nurse Makes Heroic Efforts to Save Missouri Duck Boat Victims
- 'It's not too late to save Brexit,' Johnson tells parliament
- Hollywood and Media Stars ‘Dumbstruck’ Over Trump-Putin ‘#TreasonSummit’
- U.S. threatens sanctions to the participants of Nord stream-2
- Jubilant Croatia fans revel in World Cup semi-final win over England
- US President Donald Trump arrives in United Kingdom for four-day visit
- Loesch Slams Dems for 'Shameless Fearmongering' About Trump SCOTUS Pick
- Trump's Supreme Court Pick Woos Senators Amid Partisan Storm
- Olivier Giroud says France lining up against Thierry Henry will be 'weird'
July 27, 2018
Andrew Napolitano: This Trump-Cohen tape is evidence of civil fraud
Though Trump can be heard using the word "cash", the meaning behind the word's use is still a matter of dispute on both sides. The Enquirer had already purchased McDougal's account of her affair with Trump earlier in 2016 and then never published it.
July 26, 2018
President Trump issues stern warning to the president of Iran
Within hours, Iran's state-owned news agency IRNA dismissed the tweet, describing it as a "passive reaction" to Rouhani's remarks. Pompeo referred to Iran as a "kleptocratic regime" that had been stealing from the Iranian public for 40 years.
July 25, 2018
Trump to Provide $12 Billion in Aid to Farmers. Critics Cry ‘Welfare!’
President Trump's tariff threats against China, Canada, Mexico and the European Union prompted immediate threats of retaliation. In response to steep tariffs imposed by the Trump administration, China has responded with tariffs of its own on American goods.
July 25, 2018
Pop star Demi Lovato rushed to hospital after apparent heroin overdose
Throughout the song, she apologizes to those who may be disappointed in her for slipping back into old habits. In June, Lovato released new music with a single titled " Sober ", which was about relapsing.
July 23, 2018
Fortnite's First Birthday Is Coming, Celebrate With Unique Challenges, Llama, and More
Believe it or not, it's been a whole year since Fortnite burst on to the scene and became the biggest video game on the planet. The game is actually available to play on Android, but it is only accessible to the Android-based Nvidia SHIELD TV device.
July 19, 2018
Book on Obama's visit calls for cohesion
Tight security has been beefed up at Obama's ancestral home ahead of him arrival and journalists having limited access to the area.
July 18, 2018
French Celebrate World Cup Victory
There were many broken windows, an overturned vehicle and drawings on walls that included the phrase "Liberte, Egalite, Mbappe". France's 19-year-old star Kylian Mbappe gestures from the balcony of the Elysee Palace during an official reception on Monday.
July 15, 2018
Iran coordinates military presence in Syria with Russia: Iranian official
Velayati also said that USA sanctions against Iran could raise oil prices and harm oil consumers. On Friday, however, the Israeli press reported that Moscow had turned down the request.
July 15, 2018
Serena Williams reaches 10th Wimbledon final with straight sets win
By the end, Ostapenko had far more winners, 30-10, and far more unforced errors, 36-7. "I think grass is [Kerber's] best surface". Serena also won in straight sets over Julia Goerges, where she racked up five aces and converted 87% of her first serve points.
July 14, 2018
Belgium 0-0 England
Lukaku aside, Belgium are expected to name a mixed starting line-up of first-choice and fringe players. Kevin De Bruyne ( Belgium): How England desperately need a player like the Manchester City magician.