Serena bows out of French Open
- Paul Manafort attempted to tamper with potential witnesses, Mueller tells court
- Maria Sharapova thrashes Karolina Pliskova to set up potential Serena Williams clash
- Replay overturn plays key role in Warriors' Game 1 win
- Zinedine Zidane quits Real Madrid five days after Champions League win
- Golden Knights edge Capitals in 10
- IOS 11.4 Adds Stereo Pairing to Air Play 2, HomePod Speaker
- Sunda Evening Update on Subtropical Storm Alberto
- Rockets use strong defense to move a win from NBA Finals
- Protester dead in second day of south India clashes
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Blackout Battle Royale Mode Announced
- MSU settles at $500M with Nassar victims
- Buncombe County and Asheville City Schools closed ahead of teacher rally
- OnePlus 6 launched: Price, specs, features, sale, availability and more
- Judge rejects Manafort's effort to dismiss case
- Coalition led by Muqtada al Sadr wins Iraqi election
June 04, 2018
USA justification of steel tariffs is 'grotesque' - German steel body
Mr Le Maire said US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin was not surprised when confronted about the tariffs inside the talks. The trade tariffs have potential ramifications for world growth, not just for this year or next year, but the longer term.
June 02, 2018
National Spelling Bee: The victor is …
Third place contestant, Abhijay Kodali, is also from Texas. "I don't care", said Karthik's father, Krishna Nemmani. Karthik added that as soon as he heard the pronouncer say the word " koinonia ", he knew he was going to win.
May 29, 2018
Remnants of Subtropical Storm Alberto could reach Upstate NY this week
As tropical storm Alberto plows through the Gulf of Mexico, it appears to have set a course north through Alabama and Tennessee. Later, it cancelled storm surge warnings for most of the Florida peninsula, saying the Panhandle remained the focus of concern.
May 26, 2018
Donald Trump's FBI 'Spy' Claim Not Supported By Briefings, Say Democrats
Hours earlier, the White House had said that the briefing for the "Gang of Eight" would happen next month. Countering my nervous outlook is the Times , which, as one example, told us in a headline, "F.B.I".
May 26, 2018
Trump's shifts on China underscore fragile state of trade talks
Last month, the administration proposed tariffs on $50 billion of Chinese imports to protest the forced technology transfers. Last year, the USA had a record deficit with China in merchandise trade of $375 billion, the largest with any nation.
May 23, 2018
Amazon is Discreetly Selling Facial Recognition Technology
The letter underscores how new tools for identifying and tracking people could be used to empower surveillance states. The letter to Amazon followed public records requests from ACLU chapters in California, Oregon, and Florida.
May 23, 2018
Gov. employee in China reported strange sounds, pressure
China's Foreign Ministry and National Health Commission did not immediately respond to faxed questions about the report. The department also warned against attempting to locate the source of any unusual sounds.
May 18, 2018
PayPal in advanced talks to buy Sweden's iZettle
The acquisition is the largest in PayPal's history and is for a company that is still making a loss. The transaction is expected to close in the third quarter of 2018.
May 17, 2018
Do you hear Laurel or Yanny?
But then, THEN, I listened to it on my laptop and heard Laurel , and now I can't unhear Laurel and I'm so mad at myself for it. Indeed, even the Daily Dot staff became at vicious odds with one another by the time the debate bubbled to a simmer in Slack.
May 17, 2018
Astronomers have discovered the fastest growing black hole ever
He said if the black hole were at the centre of the Milky Way galaxy it would appear 10 times brighter than a full moon. A black hole is an object with such overwhelmingly powerful gravity that not even particles of light can escape.