Latest top Pruitt aide to depart is EPA legal counsel
- The Great 8: Alex Ovechkin crowned playoff MVP
- Stephen Curry's Incredible 3-Point Shooting Leads Warriors to Game 2 Win
- Paul Manafort attempted to tamper with potential witnesses, Mueller tells court
- Latest Weinstein Class Action Includes New Rape Claim
- Delegation Is In Talks With North Korea, According To The State Department
- Trade war: ‘Europe United’ as European Union and Mexico respond to USA tariffs
- Pokemon Quest Unveiled for Switch and Smartphones
- Sergio Ramos rubbishes Cristiano Ronaldo and Mohamed Salah comparisons
- Danica Patrick fans tweet well-wishes after her Indy 500 crash
- Twitter reacts to LeBron James' making clutch shots in Game 6
- Rockets use strong defense to move a win from NBA Finals
- Donald Trump's FBI 'Spy' Claim Not Supported By Briefings, Say Democrats
- Protester dead in second day of south India clashes
- Trump contradicts adviser on North Korea
- Astronomers have discovered the fastest growing black hole ever
June 07, 2018
New Gmail will be available to all starting next month
For G-Suite users (that's Gmail's business version), change to new Gmail at this point has to come at the organizational level. Google plans to provide further transitions in details in July but is encouraging admins to start testing it with users now.
June 05, 2018
Arsenal to hold talks with Fellaini this week
Arsenal have reportedly turned down the opportunity to sign Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini on a free transfer . So it makes sense that they are going after free agents with Stephan Lichtsteiner also linked .
June 02, 2018
30-year-old evicted by parents finally leaves home
Asked if that marks a dramatic change in his thinking, given his recent hard-fought court battle, Rotondo answered succinctly. He's said that the eviction from his parents' house is in retaliation for his losing visitation and that he was a good father.
May 31, 2018
Israel threatens to 'act' against Iran 'anywhere in Syria'
In addition, Fathollah-Nejad said Israel is anxious about "a permanent Iranian military presence across the Israeli border". Responding to Trump's description of him as " Animal Assad ", the Syrian leader said: "What you say is what you are".
May 30, 2018
IOS 11.4 Adds Stereo Pairing to Air Play 2, HomePod Speaker
If you haven't received a notification for the update you can manually check it by going to Settings General Software Update . TvOS 11 .4: tvOS 11.4 is an update created to work in ideal harmony with devices running Apple's latest iOS 11.4 release.
May 29, 2018
Service dog delivers puppies inside Tampa Airport (Cute photos!)
Emily Nipps, A spokeswoman for the airport, said: "I've never seen anything like this in an airport, or otherwise". The puppies aren't allowed to fly for another eight weeks so Van Atter said she will drive home with them.
May 29, 2018
Remnants of Subtropical Storm Alberto could reach Upstate NY this week
As tropical storm Alberto plows through the Gulf of Mexico, it appears to have set a course north through Alabama and Tennessee. Later, it cancelled storm surge warnings for most of the Florida peninsula, saying the Panhandle remained the focus of concern.
May 26, 2018
Trump's shifts on China underscore fragile state of trade talks
Last month, the administration proposed tariffs on $50 billion of Chinese imports to protest the forced technology transfers. Last year, the USA had a record deficit with China in merchandise trade of $375 billion, the largest with any nation.
May 18, 2018
PayPal in advanced talks to buy Sweden's iZettle
The acquisition is the largest in PayPal's history and is for a company that is still making a loss. The transaction is expected to close in the third quarter of 2018.
May 18, 2018
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Blackout Battle Royale Mode Announced
The newest entry in the popular Call of Duty franchise was initially announced back in March. The game is expected to be out on 12 October 2018 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.