Whatsapp CEO Leaves Facebook, Says Company Weakened Encryption
- Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War passes $800 million worldwide
- China's Xiaomi submits HK filing, with big IPO expected
- CDC says bug-borne illnesses on the rise
- Facebook accidentally rolls out feature to flag any post as 'hate speech'
- Oculus Go Standalone VR Headset on Sale Now
- Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich
- Question turns to Witten after Cowboys address Bryant void
- Use of DNA in serial killer probe sparks privacy concerns
- Children Killed In History's Largest Mass Sacrifice Unearthed In Peru
- White House: Jackson allegations not backed up by records
- Panel approves Pompeo for secretary of state
- OKC Thunder appear clueless v Utah Jazz in National Basketball Association playoffs
- Get into my car ... Amazon begins delivery to vehicles in US
- Mets Demote Matt Harvey to the Bullpen
- Injury Update For Chicago White Sox Pitcher Danny Farquhar
May 03, 2018
Apple Shocks With Strong Sales Of iPhone Announcing $100 Billion Buyback
But Apple said the iPhone X was the best-selling model in every week of the quarter - despite costing nearly $1,000 or £1,000. Apple's services business brought in a healthy $9.2 billion revenue in the March quarter, up 31% YoY.
May 02, 2018
Google celebrates International Labour Day with special doodle
With such large workforce, labour welfare is a very important issue in India and requires adequate attention. Labour day is the day to celebrate and be thankful for these building blocks of our world .
May 02, 2018
Man mauled by South African lion, graphic video shows
Guests can stay in safari tents and each night they "will be able to hear the lions roar, hyenas laugh, and jackals calling". The lion attacked his victim with full might and had nearly dragged him into the jungle before a gunshot was sacked .
May 01, 2018
Stephen Curry out for Game 1 vs. Pelicans; likely for Game 2
The Golden State Warriors dominated in all aspects in their convincing game one win on Saturday night. His 15 rebounds helped the Warriors out-rebound the Pelicans 65-46, a huge disparity on the glass.
April 30, 2018
Larry Harvey, Burning Man founder, dies at 70
Harvey, alongside co-founder John Law, began Burning Man in 1986 on Baker Beach in San Francisco. The report said that on April 4, Harvey suffered a massive stroke which has failed to recover.
April 29, 2018
White selected by LA Chargers in NFL Draft
Kevin White, Kyzir and Ka'Raun's older sibling, was drafted in the first round (seventh overall) by the Chicago Bears in 2015. Chargers selected West Virginia S Kyzir White with the No. 119 overall pick in the 2018 National Football League draft.
April 27, 2018
Bill Cosby convicted of sexual assault
In addition to Constand, five women who have never before confronted Cosby in a criminal courtroom took the witness stand. Cosby's team tried multiple times to get the case thrown out; they failed, and the retrial began on April 9.
April 26, 2018
Prince George, Princess Charlotte Share A Sweet Moment While Visiting Third Sibling
Prince George guided his little sister into the Lindo Wing by putting his hand on her shoulder as they walked down the corridor. Unlike Diana, who spent two nights in the hospital before Harry's public debut, Kate left just seven hours after she gave birth.
April 26, 2018
Armenian Genocide: Erdogan Says Turkey Has 'Responsibility' to Share 'Historical Pain'
On April 24 the Ambassador visited the Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan to pay tribute to the memory of innocent victims. Armenia says an estimated 1.5 million people were killed by Ottoman forces in 1915, and has labeled the massacre a genocide.
April 24, 2018
Clean Brexit: Prime Minister Promises UK Will Leave Customs Union
Supporters of the customs union say it would help to keep an open border between Ireland and Northern Ireland. MPs vote on a motion to compel the government to drop its policy on the customs union later this week.