VP Pence on Mueller Investigation: 'It's Time to Wrap It Up'
- Alligator Collision Kills Mom, 2 Kids on I-95 in SC
- Microsoft Patches Two Zero-Day Flaws this Month
- Google Maps and Google Lens giving more personal results
- Giroud Hails Moses' Goal Assist In Chelsea Win Against Liverpool
- Neil Warnock: Cardiff City ready to 'ruffle feathers' in Premier League
- Sonam Kapoor's mehndi inside pics: Janhvi Kapoor, Karan Johar among the guests
- No justification for senseless act: White House on Kabul blasts
- China says it has 'indisputable sovereignty' over South China Sea
- US Stocks Decline as Fed Keeps Rates Steady
- Whatsapp CEO Leaves Facebook, Says Company Weakened Encryption
- Apple Shocks With Strong Sales Of iPhone Announcing $100 Billion Buyback
- Google celebrates International Labour Day with special doodle
- CDC says bug-borne illnesses on the rise
- Man mauled by South African lion, graphic video shows
- Here comes another sunny week — Portland weather Sunday
May 12, 2018
You'll continue to have granular control over the data you share with us when you use our services, but with clearer explanations. And we've made it easier to jump to your privacy settings directly from the policy, helping you make choices about your privacy.
May 11, 2018
Will the Bank of England raise interest rates today?
The bank's quarterly economic forecasts suggest the next increase may not happen until the latter part of this year, though. The decision comes despite the Bank's governor, Mark Carney , having earlier signalled that a rate rise was incoming soon.
May 10, 2018
Twitter to soon launch an encrypted messaging feature
Implementing E2E encryption adds another layer of privacy when it comes to communicating with people on Twitter. Twitter may gain the upper hand on WhatsApp if Facebook starts to go through the conversations.
May 10, 2018
Dems use attacks by GOP rivals against Braun
Trey Hollingsworth in the 9th District - have been absent from the districts and are clueless about what their constituents need. It could also be seen as a win for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who clashed with Blankenship during the campaign.
May 08, 2018
Melania Trump to announce formal platform
Her choice was ridiculed nearly immediately, given her husband's longtime habit of calling people names on Twitter, but Mrs. From challenges facing children to the opiod epidemic, a look at First Lady Melania Trump's policy agenda.
May 07, 2018
That first Big Mac was so good he's had 30000 of them
Gorske has been obsessed with the burgers since he tried his first one back in that same McDonald's in 1972, 46 years ago. And in 2016, USA Today tagged along with Gorske to watch him eat his 29,000th Big Mac.
May 05, 2018
Civilian killed by RAF drone in Syria
A monitoring group, Airwars, documented that between 1,066 and 1,579 civilians died in the nine-month fight for Mosul. It said that RAF has carried out more than 1,600 aerial attacks in Iraq and Syria, second only to the US.
May 05, 2018
Warren Buffett has Aggressively Ramped up its Bet on Apple
Buffett is relatively new to technology investing , having avoided the sector for most of his long career. That adds to 165 million shares that Berkshire had at the end of previous year .
May 04, 2018
Brexit: Government faces 7th defeat in parliament
Former deputy prime minister Lord Heseltine and ex-ministers Lord Patten of Barnes and Lord Willetts were among 19 Tory rebels. He said: "Even the House of Lords last night rejected on a vote having another referendum".
May 02, 2018
Oculus Go Standalone VR Headset on Sale Now
The Oculus Go headset has been officially launched today and it's now available for purchase in 23 countries across the globe. However, cost has been one of the biggest barriers to VR adoption, and the Oculus Go certainly addresses that aspect.