Twitter to soon launch an encrypted messaging feature
- Google Maps and Google Lens giving more personal results
- Predators' Hartnell back in lineup for Game 6
- Giroud Hails Moses' Goal Assist In Chelsea Win Against Liverpool
- China enter table tennis team worlds final, survive tough semi
- Sonam Kapoor's mehndi inside pics: Janhvi Kapoor, Karan Johar among the guests
- That first Big Mac was so good he's had 30000 of them
- Civilian killed by RAF drone in Syria
- New York Mets part ways with pitcher Harvey
- China says it has 'indisputable sovereignty' over South China Sea
- Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War passes $800 million worldwide
- Toddler dies after divisive legal challenge
- Stephen Curry out for Game 1 vs. Pelicans; likely for Game 2
- Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr. says she is an informant
- First One-Handed Player Signed to US NFL Pro Franchise
- Use of DNA in serial killer probe sparks privacy concerns
May 10, 2018
Dems use attacks by GOP rivals against Braun
Trey Hollingsworth in the 9th District - have been absent from the districts and are clueless about what their constituents need. It could also be seen as a win for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who clashed with Blankenship during the campaign.
May 09, 2018
Cannes 2018: A No-Nonsense Cate Blanchett Fields Tough Questions
He also regretted not being able to programme Alfonso Cuaron's film " Roma ", about the director's growing-up years in Mexico.
May 05, 2018
Warren Buffett has Aggressively Ramped up its Bet on Apple
Buffett is relatively new to technology investing , having avoided the sector for most of his long career. That adds to 165 million shares that Berkshire had at the end of previous year .
May 04, 2018
Deportation targets for Indians, Pakistanis reason for UK Home Minister's resignation?
On Sunday, in an interview with the UK's Sunday Telegraph , Javid said his family could have been caught up in the Windrush saga. Dealing with the Windrush scandal , as well as the underlying problems around immigration , will be top of Javid's to-do list.
May 03, 2018
US Stocks Decline as Fed Keeps Rates Steady
The U.S. dollar bought 109.68 Japanese yen, lower than 109.80 Japanese yen of the previous session. The blue chip CSI 300 was up 0.8 per cent, but not far from an eight-month low hit in April.
May 02, 2018
CDC says bug-borne illnesses on the rise
Dengue, chikungunya and Zika viruses were nearly exclusively transmitted in Puerto Rico, American Samoa and the U.S. Researchers warned that their numbers likely do not include every case, as many infections are not reported.
May 02, 2018
Man mauled by South African lion, graphic video shows
Guests can stay in safari tents and each night they "will be able to hear the lions roar, hyenas laugh, and jackals calling". The lion attacked his victim with full might and had nearly dragged him into the jungle before a gunshot was sacked .
May 01, 2018
Here comes another sunny week — Portland weather Sunday
Thursday , there is a 60 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1 p.m., with a high near 79, the weather service said. South winds between 10 to 20 miles per hour will gust as high as 30 miles per hour .
May 01, 2018
Question turns to Witten after Cowboys address Bryant void
Cowboys" Witten retiring after 15 seasons for "MNF'AP Photo NY167, CBS124, NY166, NY165Eds: Edits 2nd paragraph. The Dallas Morning News reported that ESPN's offer is for $4 million to $4.5 million per year.
April 30, 2018
How do you grade the Detroit Lions' 2018 draft class?
Running back was a definite need, and trading up makes me think the Lions front office was really impressed with Johnson. During the 2018 draft, Bob Quinn and his staff selected six players, four offensive and two defensive.