IPhone X camera issues might be affecting Face ID
- Iran-Backed Hezbollah Gains Tighter Control Over Lebanon Through "Decisive" Election Victory
- China enter table tennis team worlds final, survive tough semi
- Warren Buffett has Aggressively Ramped up its Bet on Apple
- Modi blasts Congress, JD(S), says they have secret pact
- Deportation targets for Indians, Pakistanis reason for UK Home Minister's resignation?
- China says it has 'indisputable sovereignty' over South China Sea
- China's Xiaomi submits HK filing, with big IPO expected
- Facebook accidentally rolls out feature to flag any post as 'hate speech'
- Here comes another sunny week — Portland weather Sunday
- Stephen Curry out for Game 1 vs. Pelicans; likely for Game 2
- Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich
- Question turns to Witten after Cowboys address Bryant void
- Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr. says she is an informant
- First One-Handed Player Signed to US NFL Pro Franchise
- How do you grade the Detroit Lions' 2018 draft class?
May 08, 2018
Giroud Hails Moses' Goal Assist In Chelsea Win Against Liverpool
I think in spite of the hard season we are still alive and are fighting until the end. Hazard, however, feels Giroud is a target man that is easy to locate on the pitch.
May 07, 2018
That first Big Mac was so good he's had 30000 of them
Gorske has been obsessed with the burgers since he tried his first one back in that same McDonald's in 1972, 46 years ago. And in 2016, USA Today tagged along with Gorske to watch him eat his 29,000th Big Mac.
May 05, 2018
New York Mets part ways with pitcher Harvey
He was the seventh overall draft pick in 2010, became an All-Star in 2013 and was the NL Comeback Player of the Year in 2015. Because of Harvey's $5,625,000 salary, a trade might be hard to make unless the Mets agree to send cash as part of a deal.
May 03, 2018
US Stocks Decline as Fed Keeps Rates Steady
The U.S. dollar bought 109.68 Japanese yen, lower than 109.80 Japanese yen of the previous session. The blue chip CSI 300 was up 0.8 per cent, but not far from an eight-month low hit in April.
May 03, 2018
Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War passes $800 million worldwide
And as Yahoo Entertainment learned from the cast of Avengers: Infinity War , numerous actors went around collecting autographs. Speaking to Buzzfeed , writer Christopher Markus said the untitled fourth Avengers movie "doesn't do what you think it does".
May 03, 2018
Apple Shocks With Strong Sales Of iPhone Announcing $100 Billion Buyback
But Apple said the iPhone X was the best-selling model in every week of the quarter - despite costing nearly $1,000 or £1,000. Apple's services business brought in a healthy $9.2 billion revenue in the March quarter, up 31% YoY.
May 02, 2018
Man mauled by South African lion, graphic video shows
Guests can stay in safari tents and each night they "will be able to hear the lions roar, hyenas laugh, and jackals calling". The lion attacked his victim with full might and had nearly dragged him into the jungle before a gunshot was sacked .
April 30, 2018
Larry Harvey, Burning Man founder, dies at 70
Harvey, alongside co-founder John Law, began Burning Man in 1986 on Baker Beach in San Francisco. The report said that on April 4, Harvey suffered a massive stroke which has failed to recover.
April 30, 2018
Children Killed In History's Largest Mass Sacrifice Unearthed In Peru
Verano said the children's skeletons contained lesions on their breastbones, which were probably made by a ceremonial knife. More than 140 children were sacrificed at about the same time in Peru's northern coastal region, about 550 years ago.
April 29, 2018
White selected by LA Chargers in NFL Draft
Kevin White, Kyzir and Ka'Raun's older sibling, was drafted in the first round (seventh overall) by the Chicago Bears in 2015. Chargers selected West Virginia S Kyzir White with the No. 119 overall pick in the 2018 National Football League draft.