- How and when to watch the Bangabandhu launch
- Twitter to soon launch an encrypted messaging feature
- Alligator Collision Kills Mom, 2 Kids on I-95 in SC
- Predators' Hartnell back in lineup for Game 6
- IPhone X camera issues might be affecting Face ID
- Iran-Backed Hezbollah Gains Tighter Control Over Lebanon Through "Decisive" Election Victory
- China enter table tennis team worlds final, survive tough semi
- Sonam Kapoor's mehndi inside pics: Janhvi Kapoor, Karan Johar among the guests
- That first Big Mac was so good he's had 30000 of them
- Iowa governor signs 6-week abortion ban into law
- No justification for senseless act: White House on Kabul blasts
- China says it has 'indisputable sovereignty' over South China Sea
- Whatsapp CEO Leaves Facebook, Says Company Weakened Encryption
- Google celebrates International Labour Day with special doodle
- Here comes another sunny week — Portland weather Sunday
May 11, 2018
Facebook Is Blocking Foreign Ads Relating to Ireland's Abortion Referendum
Both companies claimed they are concerned about foreign groups influencing the election through ads on their platforms. This will not limit or omit any content found in Google searches and will focus on the ads.
May 10, 2018
Dems use attacks by GOP rivals against Braun
Trey Hollingsworth in the 9th District - have been absent from the districts and are clueless about what their constituents need. It could also be seen as a win for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who clashed with Blankenship during the campaign.
May 09, 2018
Google Maps and Google Lens giving more personal results
In the new camera interface, users will be able to tell precisely where they are and where they need to go. Google Maps is adding a "For you" section as well.
May 08, 2018
Melania Trump to announce formal platform
Her choice was ridiculed nearly immediately, given her husband's longtime habit of calling people names on Twitter, but Mrs. From challenges facing children to the opiod epidemic, a look at First Lady Melania Trump's policy agenda.
May 08, 2018
Neil Warnock: Cardiff City ready to 'ruffle feathers' in Premier League
With 19 clean sheets Etheridge has enjoyed an excellent season and won over those Cardiff supporters who wondered whether he was up to the job.
May 05, 2018
Civilian killed by RAF drone in Syria
A monitoring group, Airwars, documented that between 1,066 and 1,579 civilians died in the nine-month fight for Mosul. It said that RAF has carried out more than 1,600 aerial attacks in Iraq and Syria, second only to the US.
May 05, 2018
Warren Buffett has Aggressively Ramped up its Bet on Apple
Buffett is relatively new to technology investing , having avoided the sector for most of his long career. That adds to 165 million shares that Berkshire had at the end of previous year .
May 04, 2018
Brexit: Government faces 7th defeat in parliament
Former deputy prime minister Lord Heseltine and ex-ministers Lord Patten of Barnes and Lord Willetts were among 19 Tory rebels. He said: "Even the House of Lords last night rejected on a vote having another referendum".
May 03, 2018
China's Xiaomi submits HK filing, with big IPO expected
It posted a net loss of 43.9 billion yuan ($6.9 Billion) in 2017, reversing from a profit of 491.6 million yuan a year earlier. The company's financials showed 2017 revenue of RMB 114.62 billion ($18 billion), a 67.5% increase from the previous year.
May 02, 2018
Facebook accidentally rolls out feature to flag any post as 'hate speech'
As of this morning, it would appear that they do not have definitive answers to these essential questions. The "hate speech" question appeared for less than 30 minutes before disappearing by noon ET.