Giroud Hails Moses' Goal Assist In Chelsea Win Against Liverpool
- China enter table tennis team worlds final, survive tough semi
- Sonam Kapoor's mehndi inside pics: Janhvi Kapoor, Karan Johar among the guests
- New York Mets part ways with pitcher Harvey
- Deportation targets for Indians, Pakistanis reason for UK Home Minister's resignation?
- China says it has 'indisputable sovereignty' over South China Sea
- Whatsapp CEO Leaves Facebook, Says Company Weakened Encryption
- Google celebrates International Labour Day with special doodle
- Stephen Curry out for Game 1 vs. Pelicans; likely for Game 2
- Question turns to Witten after Cowboys address Bryant void
- How do you grade the Detroit Lions' 2018 draft class?
- White selected by LA Chargers in NFL Draft
- FM Zarif condemns United States destructive role in region
- Conte: Champions League dreams not in our hands
- White House: Jackson allegations not backed up by records
- Bill Cosby convicted of sexual assault
May 07, 2018
That first Big Mac was so good he's had 30000 of them
Gorske has been obsessed with the burgers since he tried his first one back in that same McDonald's in 1972, 46 years ago. And in 2016, USA Today tagged along with Gorske to watch him eat his 29,000th Big Mac.
May 05, 2018
Warren Buffett has Aggressively Ramped up its Bet on Apple
Buffett is relatively new to technology investing , having avoided the sector for most of his long career. That adds to 165 million shares that Berkshire had at the end of previous year .
May 04, 2018
Brexit: Government faces 7th defeat in parliament
Former deputy prime minister Lord Heseltine and ex-ministers Lord Patten of Barnes and Lord Willetts were among 19 Tory rebels. He said: "Even the House of Lords last night rejected on a vote having another referendum".
May 03, 2018
China's Xiaomi submits HK filing, with big IPO expected
It posted a net loss of 43.9 billion yuan ($6.9 Billion) in 2017, reversing from a profit of 491.6 million yuan a year earlier. The company's financials showed 2017 revenue of RMB 114.62 billion ($18 billion), a 67.5% increase from the previous year.
May 03, 2018
Apple Shocks With Strong Sales Of iPhone Announcing $100 Billion Buyback
But Apple said the iPhone X was the best-selling model in every week of the quarter - despite costing nearly $1,000 or £1,000. Apple's services business brought in a healthy $9.2 billion revenue in the March quarter, up 31% YoY.
May 02, 2018
Oculus Go Standalone VR Headset on Sale Now
The Oculus Go headset has been officially launched today and it's now available for purchase in 23 countries across the globe. However, cost has been one of the biggest barriers to VR adoption, and the Oculus Go certainly addresses that aspect.
May 01, 2018
Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich
Bayern's DNA is that we always score goals , always have many chances, and we want to have that tomorrow at the Bernabeu too. The winger and his Bayern team-mates fly to Madrid on Monday vowing to upset the odds.
April 30, 2018
Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr. says she is an informant
Veselnitskaya disclosed that she was a "source of information" for Russian prosecutor general Yuri Chaika , a close ally of Putin. Putin nominated Chaika to serve as prosecutor general in 2006, and he has served in that position ever since.
April 30, 2018
Larry Harvey, Burning Man founder, dies at 70
Harvey, alongside co-founder John Law, began Burning Man in 1986 on Baker Beach in San Francisco. The report said that on April 4, Harvey suffered a massive stroke which has failed to recover.
April 28, 2018
Trump says he 'may go' to Jerusalem embassy opening
Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem , which sparked outrage among Palestinians and across the Muslim world. And I had my name half-signed, then I noticed the figure, and I just didn't - I never got to the word 'Trump ".