Danica Patrick fans tweet well-wishes after her Indy 500 crash
- Trump's shifts on China underscore fragile state of trade talks
- Gov. employee in China reported strange sounds, pressure
- MSU settles at $500M with Nassar victims
- Do you hear Laurel or Yanny?
- Astronomers have discovered the fastest growing black hole ever
- Judge rejects Manafort's effort to dismiss case
- Conte warns Chelsea flops to shape up ahead of FACup final
- Coalition led by Muqtada al Sadr wins Iraqi election
- Pilot and boy (7) are killed as parachutists' plane crashes in bog
- Donnelly Becomes Second Democrat to Support Gina Haspel to Lead the Central Intelligence Agency
- IPL 2018: Match 42 DD vs SRH Match Highlights
- Student shot in arm at California school, teen suspect held
- Pompeo promises N. Korea future 'brimming with prosperity' if it denuclearizes
- How and when to watch the Bangabandhu launch
May 28, 2018
Twitter reacts to LeBron James' making clutch shots in Game 6
The Celtics can withstand a single-man effort from James. "You've got to be able to handle a punch or two", he said. James and the Heat made quick work of Game 7, closing out a tough series with a blowout.
May 26, 2018
Rockets use strong defense to move a win from NBA Finals
Thompson strained his left knee in Game 4 on Tuesday when he tumbled to the floor on a drive to the basket in the second quarter. The Warriors also are dealing with injuries to two important players, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala .
May 23, 2018
Protester dead in second day of south India clashes
The incident saw severe protests outside the General Hosoital in Thoothukudi where the people who were injured were admitted. India consumes close to 1.5 million tonnes of copper a year, of which nearly 50 percent in imported into the country .
May 18, 2018
PayPal in advanced talks to buy Sweden's iZettle
The acquisition is the largest in PayPal's history and is for a company that is still making a loss. The transaction is expected to close in the third quarter of 2018.
May 18, 2018
Trump contradicts adviser on North Korea
Yonhap reported that North Korea disapproved the on-going military drills between South Korea and the United States . But Mr Trump warned that failure to make a deal could have grave consequences for Kim. "So we'll see what happens".
May 16, 2018
Crude Oil Higher On Dwindling OPEC Output
West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude futures were at $71.03 a barrel, down 28 cents, or 0.4 percent, from their last settlement. The contract hit $78.22/Bbl earlier in the session, its highest level since November 26, 2014.
May 15, 2018
Top Senate intelligence Democrat to vote for Trump's CIA chief nominee
Green Beret sniper Tim Kennedy wholeheartedly supports Haspel's nomination, calling her an "amazing hero". I'm not one of those people who calls it torture. "It's a key part of how evasive she's been".
May 15, 2018
Allahabad Bank CEO divested of her portfolio
The CBI filed the charge sheet for alleged criminal conspiracy , cheating, forgery and provisions of Prevention of Corruption Act. The financial services secretary said a show cause notice was issued to them about 10 days ago by the ministry.
May 13, 2018
Rory McIlroy Shoots 1-Under at 2018 Players Championship Despite Driver Issues
The PGA Championship is moving from August to May next year, giving golf a run of big events from early spring to late summer. Attitude is everything in golf, especially on this Pete Dye-designed layout created on land that used to be a swamp.
May 13, 2018
SpaceX's Block 5 lands safely, delivers Bangabandhu 1 into orbit
By comparison, the other reused boosters that SpaceX has flown until now had a maximum of two launches each. The liftoff of the Falcon 9 was under partly cloudy skies and went without incident after leaving the pad.