China says it has 'indisputable sovereignty' over South China Sea
- Apple Shocks With Strong Sales Of iPhone Announcing $100 Billion Buyback
- Google celebrates International Labour Day with special doodle
- Facebook accidentally rolls out feature to flag any post as 'hate speech'
- Oculus Go Standalone VR Headset on Sale Now
- Man mauled by South African lion, graphic video shows
- Here comes another sunny week — Portland weather Sunday
- Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich
- Question turns to Witten after Cowboys address Bryant void
- Use of DNA in serial killer probe sparks privacy concerns
- Conte: Champions League dreams not in our hands
- Trump says he 'may go' to Jerusalem embassy opening
- Nintendo President Retires as Revenue Doubles
- Jusuf Nurkic Wants To Re-Sign With The Portland Trail Blazers
- Prince George, Princess Charlotte Share A Sweet Moment While Visiting Third Sibling
- Clean Brexit: Prime Minister Promises UK Will Leave Customs Union
May 03, 2018
Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War passes $800 million worldwide
And as Yahoo Entertainment learned from the cast of Avengers: Infinity War , numerous actors went around collecting autographs. Speaking to Buzzfeed , writer Christopher Markus said the untitled fourth Avengers movie "doesn't do what you think it does".
May 03, 2018
Whatsapp CEO Leaves Facebook, Says Company Weakened Encryption
WhatsApp CEO Jan Koum is breaking ties with Facebook amid a privacy scandal that had dogged the social network for weeks. It was at Ernst and Young that Koum met the fellow business partner and co-founder of WhatsApp , Brian Acton.
May 01, 2018
Stephen Curry out for Game 1 vs. Pelicans; likely for Game 2
The Golden State Warriors dominated in all aspects in their convincing game one win on Saturday night. His 15 rebounds helped the Warriors out-rebound the Pelicans 65-46, a huge disparity on the glass.
April 30, 2018
Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr. says she is an informant
Veselnitskaya disclosed that she was a "source of information" for Russian prosecutor general Yuri Chaika , a close ally of Putin. Putin nominated Chaika to serve as prosecutor general in 2006, and he has served in that position ever since.
April 29, 2018
FM Zarif condemns United States destructive role in region
Zarif also stressed that cooperation between Russian, Iran and Turkey in the Astana process was producing results. He noted that the White house statement of support for the territorial integrity of Syria is "just words".
April 28, 2018
White House: Jackson allegations not backed up by records
Tester faces a tough race in November - his Republican challenger will be determined by a June primary - in a state where Mr. He said they came from almost two dozen current and former military service members who'd worked with Jackson.
April 27, 2018
New Snap Spectacles now available, Snapchat glasses V2
There's no precise details on the battery life, but Snap's website says it'll manage up to record 70 videos on a single charge. The temple area of the frame is now 30 percent smaller, and the charging case has dropped in size by 20 percent.
April 27, 2018
Ford to discontinue all except two cars from the U.S. market
The cuts are aimed at kick-starting a turnaround effort nearly one year after Ford's board ousted its chief executive officer. That is on top of about $14 billion in efficiencies the company had already promised to achieve in the next several years.
April 25, 2018
OKC Thunder appear clueless v Utah Jazz in National Basketball Association playoffs
Pictured above is Westbrook guarded by Joe Ingles during game four of the Thunder's series against the Jazz. So much for that, because the Jazz and their strong defense seems good enough to take on anyone.
April 25, 2018
Suicidal man saved by team of truckers parked beneath bridge
Michigan State Police reminds everyone that while this photo does show a fearless rescue effort, it also shows a man struggling. Several truck drivers in MI helped state police deter a man threatening to jump off an overpass above a highway .