Cannes 2018: A No-Nonsense Cate Blanchett Fields Tough Questions
- Giroud Hails Moses' Goal Assist In Chelsea Win Against Liverpool
- Melania Trump to announce formal platform
- Iran-Backed Hezbollah Gains Tighter Control Over Lebanon Through "Decisive" Election Victory
- China enter table tennis team worlds final, survive tough semi
- That first Big Mac was so good he's had 30000 of them
- Warren Buffett has Aggressively Ramped up its Bet on Apple
- Modi blasts Congress, JD(S), says they have secret pact
- Deportation targets for Indians, Pakistanis reason for UK Home Minister's resignation?
- China says it has 'indisputable sovereignty' over South China Sea
- Google celebrates International Labour Day with special doodle
- Facebook accidentally rolls out feature to flag any post as 'hate speech'
- Use of DNA in serial killer probe sparks privacy concerns
- Children Killed In History's Largest Mass Sacrifice Unearthed In Peru
- Conte: Champions League dreams not in our hands
- White House: Jackson allegations not backed up by records
May 08, 2018
Neil Warnock: Cardiff City ready to 'ruffle feathers' in Premier League
With 19 clean sheets Etheridge has enjoyed an excellent season and won over those Cardiff supporters who wondered whether he was up to the job.
May 05, 2018
No justification for senseless act: White House on Kabul blasts
He also indicated the actual numbers of Afghan troops doesn't matter, rather, it's how capable they are in deterring the enemy.
May 04, 2018
Brexit: Government faces 7th defeat in parliament
Former deputy prime minister Lord Heseltine and ex-ministers Lord Patten of Barnes and Lord Willetts were among 19 Tory rebels. He said: "Even the House of Lords last night rejected on a vote having another referendum".
May 03, 2018
US Stocks Decline as Fed Keeps Rates Steady
The U.S. dollar bought 109.68 Japanese yen, lower than 109.80 Japanese yen of the previous session. The blue chip CSI 300 was up 0.8 per cent, but not far from an eight-month low hit in April.
May 03, 2018
Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War passes $800 million worldwide
And as Yahoo Entertainment learned from the cast of Avengers: Infinity War , numerous actors went around collecting autographs. Speaking to Buzzfeed , writer Christopher Markus said the untitled fourth Avengers movie "doesn't do what you think it does".
May 03, 2018
Whatsapp CEO Leaves Facebook, Says Company Weakened Encryption
WhatsApp CEO Jan Koum is breaking ties with Facebook amid a privacy scandal that had dogged the social network for weeks. It was at Ernst and Young that Koum met the fellow business partner and co-founder of WhatsApp , Brian Acton.
May 01, 2018
Here comes another sunny week — Portland weather Sunday
Thursday , there is a 60 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1 p.m., with a high near 79, the weather service said. South winds between 10 to 20 miles per hour will gust as high as 30 miles per hour .
May 01, 2018
Stephen Curry out for Game 1 vs. Pelicans; likely for Game 2
The Golden State Warriors dominated in all aspects in their convincing game one win on Saturday night. His 15 rebounds helped the Warriors out-rebound the Pelicans 65-46, a huge disparity on the glass.
April 29, 2018
White selected by LA Chargers in NFL Draft
Kevin White, Kyzir and Ka'Raun's older sibling, was drafted in the first round (seventh overall) by the Chicago Bears in 2015. Chargers selected West Virginia S Kyzir White with the No. 119 overall pick in the 2018 National Football League draft.
April 28, 2018
Trump says he 'may go' to Jerusalem embassy opening
Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem , which sparked outrage among Palestinians and across the Muslim world. And I had my name half-signed, then I noticed the figure, and I just didn't - I never got to the word 'Trump ".