Kim Jong Un briefs Politburo on North Korea-US dialogue: KCNA
- BJP functionary, in Mumbai for party rally, dies on board train
- Fire at Trump Tower leaves 1 dead, 4 injured, says FDNY
- Nadal wins on his return to David Cup action
- Bus Bound For Masters Overturns On Highway; Driver Charged With DUI
- 1st juror seated at Bill Cosby retrial
- Solo: A Star Wars Story to premiere at Cannes Film Festival
- Tony Finau will still play Masters after dislocating ankle celebrating ace
- Spring storm dumps snow in northern MI, blamed in 3 deaths
- Timeline Of Escalating United States-China Trade Tensions
- How Parkland students feel about their clear backpacks
- Strike causes French railway chaos, with more to come
- Turkey Expects Vladimir Putin
- Lawyer sentenced to prison for lying to special counsel investigators
- SUV plunge off cliff may have been intentional, California police say
- Trump Floats Putin White House Invitation
April 09, 2018
North Korea confirms it is willing to talk denuclearisation
In a separate report , a USA think-tank says North Korea may have started testing a new reactor. The representatives of the US and North Korea have already met in a third country.
April 08, 2018
Salman Khan walks out of court
In January 2017, Khan was also acquitted in another case that charged him with using illegal firearms to kill the blackbucks. Bollywood star Salman Khan has been granted bail after initially being jailed for killing rare antelopes 20 years ago.
April 07, 2018
'Jersey Shore' Star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro & Girlfriend Jen Harley Welcome Baby Girl!
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro , one of the stars of MTV's "Jersey Shore," now has a little meatball of his own, People reports . The couple announced they were expecting in December and had a baby shower on March 3.
April 06, 2018
Trump claims no knowledge of payment to porn star Stormy Daniels
Mr Cohen has admitted to making the payment privately, but has denied that Mr Trump was a party to the transaction. This July 3, 2009, file photo shows adult movie star Stormy Daniels at Rooster's Country Bar in Delhi, La.
April 05, 2018
Spotify Founders Enriched to the Tune of $5.8 Billion in Listing
Shares rose as high as $165.90, which would have indicated a $29.5 billion market capitalization, before falling below $150. Spotify has had a solid debut on Wall Street in one of the most anticipated technology listings in recent times .
April 04, 2018
96-year-old Prince Philip scheduled to have hip surgery
The Duke of Edinburgh has been admitted to hospital in central London for planned surgery on his hip, Buckingham Palace has said. Prince Andrew inherited the role directly from his father, who had been Colonel of the Granadier Guards since 1975.
April 04, 2018
Female suspect dead, four wounded after shooting at YouTube's headquarters in California
Police have confirmed that the shooter is "active" as employees have been pictured leaving the area with their hands raised. TV helicopter video shows officers patting down people grouped outside a building and police vehicles surrounding the area.
April 03, 2018
QQ: Holloway's coach says bout with Khabib not for undisputed title
As of now, Conor McGregor is still the official lightweight champion, but he'll lose that designation after Saturday's headliner. He loaded the card with other highly attractive matches, giving himself a fallback position if the fight were canceled.
April 02, 2018
Liverpool target Alisson the best in the world, says Conti
Obviously, it's an incredible team with incredible talent, not just Leo Messi by any means. Pallotta spoke about the game, saying, "I'm pretty confident we can play Barcelona".
April 02, 2018
Donald Trump attacks Amazon, focusses on tax and shipping
President Donald Trump is obsessed with the world's largest online retailer and wants to rein in its growing power. "If Mr. It's well established that the online retail giant has grown at the expense of brick-and-mortar shops.