Daily Trends Now
Daily Trends Now


County under High Wind Advisory Monday

County under High Wind Advisory Monday

There is a chance of rain and snow showers Tuesday night, Wednesday and Saturday. Wind: SW 10-15 miles per hour.• SATURDAY: Partly cloudy, breezy, and warm with a 20% chance of showers.

According to the PPL outage map, close to 200 are still without electricity in the Harrisburg and West Shore areas, and about 250 are without power in Lancaster County.

Today: Snow. The snow could be heavy at times.

Tonight will be mostly clear with a low around 26. Rain showers will continue Thursday while Friday snow levels will drop, which will cause precipitation to turn to mixed showers. Only a trace amount of accumulation is expected.

Travel will likely be impacted in some areas later this evening, as well as on Tuesday. Low around 29. Northwest wind 11 to 13 miles per hour.

Thursday night, the low will be around 33 with partly cloudy skies, according to the weather service. Wind: N 10-15 miles per hour.• TUESDAY: Mostly sunny.




Although it will be mostly sunny today, the temperature likely won't rise out of the 30s. Winds could gust as high as 39 miles per hour.

Saturday night: Mostly cloudy, low around 24. Northwest wind around 5 miles per hour. Cloudy, with a low around 31.

Tuesday night: A 40 percent chance of snow before midnight, low around 21.

Even as we continue to iron out the more localized details of the forecast, we still have an idea of where the best chance for snow will be.

Wed: High: 49 Low: 25 Sunny, windy. A cold front will pass Monday morning with changing winds out of the northwest.

Sunday: Mostly cloudy with a 70% chance for rain/snow and a high near 46 degrees. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent. Low: 42. High: 60.

follow

editors' picks

March 04, 2018
Russia's Gazprom to terminate gas contracts with Ukraine
Gazprom , Miller said, was forced to make such a decision to stop Ukraine from solving its problems at Gazprom's expense. The decision has violated the balance of interests of the parties under these contracts, the head of Gazprom said.

March 03, 2018
Oosthuizen leads after day one of World Golf Championship in Mexico
Indians have enjoyed success here for three straight years, with Chawrasia winning in 2017 and 2016, and Lahiri in 2015. Mickelson has 28/1 odds for this week and I think he can possibly pick up his first win since 2013.

March 03, 2018
DOJ to Investigate Oakland Mayor ICE Raid Warning
During the operation, ICE's enforcement and removal operations arrested 232 individuals for violating US immigration laws. It was unclear how many people would have eluded capture without the mayor's warning.

March 03, 2018
United States stock indexes waver as markets wait on Fed chairman
Eight of the 12 TSX subgroups remained negative, with gold still down 0.6%, information technology and telecoms each sliding 0.4%. The Standard & Poor's 500 index tumbled 1.3 percent to 2,677.67, the third straight day it has lost at least 1 percent.

March 02, 2018
Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law, has security clearance downgraded
A Citigroup spokeswoman said the firm's relationship with Kushner Companies was not connected to Kushner's White House role. And spokespeople for both companies asserted the loans granted to Kushner Companies were unrelated to the meetings.

March 01, 2018
California Democrats snub Feinstein
For the first time, California's senior senator Dianne Feinstein failed to win the backing of her party in a reelection bid. The state party will not officially endorse either candidate, however, since both failed to meet the 60 percent threshold.

February 25, 2018
Allu Arjun and son Ayaan re-create Priya Prakash Varrier's finger gun act
Actor Allu Arjun and Allu Ayaan recreate Priya Prakash Varrier's bullet kiss Scene and it is adorable. Now stepping ahead, he managed to reprise the magic of the song along with his son Allu Ayaan .

February 24, 2018
United States to move Israeli embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem in May
Trump said many previous presidents had made the move an election promise but failed to fulfill it. " But I get it ", he said. Last month Vice President Mike Pence had told the Israeli parliament that the embassy move would take place in 2019.

February 23, 2018
Melania Trump's parents may have used 'chain migration'
He said: 'Under the current broken system, a single immigrant can bring in virtually unlimited numbers of distant relatives. Immigration layer David Leopold said that Melania's sponsorship of her parents likely allowed them to obtain green cards.

February 22, 2018
Syrian death toll rises as bombing of rebel enclave continues
"We also demand that the backers of the Assad regime use their strong influence to achieve this end", Mr Seibert said. They say at least 10 towns and villages across the Eastern Ghouta came under renewed bombardment on Tuesday.