1 officer killed, 2 hurt in Missouri shooting
- Google launches first Android P developer preview
- What besides Mario will we see in the March Nintendo Direct?
- Windows 10 S Mode: Microsoft Rolls Out Most Recent OS
- Uber Unveils Service for Healthcare Customers
- Faye Dunaway reflects on 2017 Oscars Best Picture flub
- White House on lock-down as man shoots self
- Oil edges up from 2-week lows but gains limited
- Russia's Gazprom to terminate gas contracts with Ukraine
- Oosthuizen leads after day one of World Golf Championship in Mexico
- DOJ to Investigate Oakland Mayor ICE Raid Warning
- Thursday, March 1 Morning Forecast Discussion
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law, has security clearance downgraded
- Czech's Ester Ledecka wins snowboarding parallel giant slalom gold, makes history
- Work on India-bound Tapi gas pipeline begins
- Warren Buffett to retire from Kraft Heinz
March 08, 2018
UEFA Champions league 2018: Liverpool into the quarter-finals
Now we are in the next round, so I don't need any more positives. "I think he prefers to play centrally". We are going for a 4-1 win for the Merseysiders, and this outcome is available at 22/1 odds at Skybet.
March 07, 2018
United Airlines To Replace Employee Bonuses With Lottery
Instead, the airline will be reaching out to employee work groups to make changes that "better reflect [employee] feedback". So, we are pressing the pause button on these changes to review your feedback and consider the right way to move ahead.
March 07, 2018
The Next Call Of Duty Is Almost Certainly Black Ops 4
Players are scouring Redwood Snow for clues about the next game, but it doesn't appear they've found anything substantial yet. If Activision will follow its previous schedule, then fans will only have to wait a month before an official announcement.
March 06, 2018
K Chandrasekhar Rao's Third Front gathers steam
Owaisi predicted that the regional parties will have a key role in the formation of the next government at the Centre. Mr Jogi also told Mr Rao that he would get the support of "like-minded people" for the proposed front, it said.
March 05, 2018
Kremlin says no interest in U.S. arms race in 'invincible weapons' row
Kelly, who worked as a corporate lawyer before pursuing a career in journalism, said she did have a law degree. Kelly asked, referring to Russia's campaign to interfere in the 2016 United States election.
March 04, 2018
NASA, ULA Launch Advanced NOAA Weather Satellite
GOES-16 also observed the uncertain path of Hurricanes Irma and the rapidly intensifying Hurricane Maria in September. It is noted that the satellite will work in tandem with GOES-R, which was successfully launched in November of 2016.
March 03, 2018
United States stock indexes waver as markets wait on Fed chairman
Eight of the 12 TSX subgroups remained negative, with gold still down 0.6%, information technology and telecoms each sliding 0.4%. The Standard & Poor's 500 index tumbled 1.3 percent to 2,677.67, the third straight day it has lost at least 1 percent.
March 02, 2018
Jerusalem's Church of the Holy Sepulchre closes in protest at Israeli 'persecution'
It includes the transfer of other security and administrative responsibilities to the Arab authorities in Areas A and B. Muslim doorkeeper Wajeeh Nuseibeh stands outside the closed Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem's Old City.
March 02, 2018
IPhone 11 Rumors: Largest iPhone Ever, Cheaper Model In The Works
With a screen close to 6.5 inches, Apple's big new handset will be one of the largest mainstream smartphones on the market. Sources say that the incoming 6.5 inch model will be one of the largest phones on the market, and Apple's biggest iPhone.
February 26, 2018
More rain moving in
We will have to monitor the evolution closely, but current guidance is suggesting rain (right now. that could change!). Friday and next weekend is looking spectacular and seasonable with sunny skies and highs in the mid to upper 60s.