Trump budget would cut fresh fruits and vegetables from food stamp program
- UK firms plan biggest pay rises since 2008, boosting rate hike case
- Western's Weather Wrap: Snow Tonight, Sunday Sunshine
- FireEye (FEYE) Issues Earnings Results
- New snow ice warning issued by Met Éireann
- IPhone source code was reportedly leaked by former Apple employee
- Three law enforcement officers shot in Georgia
- Snap Inc (SNAP) Shares Bought by Westpac Banking Corp
- Titan announces Black Panther: The Official Movie Special
- Maxwell ton gives Aussies the edge over England in T20 Tri-Series
- Gen Bajwa attends funeral prayers of martyred army personnel in Peshawar
- Jamie Carragher and Wayne Rooney look back at their confrontations
- Tillerson Says US Weighing Sanctions On Venezuelan Oil Industry
- Egypt unveils 4400-year-old tomb discovered near Giza pyramids
- Streaker runs onto fairway at PGA Tour event in Arizona
- Russian Federation says it killed 30 militants after warplane downed
February 12, 2018
More than 120 aid workers accused of sexual assault
She said: "In the 21st century, it is utterly despicable that sexual exploitation and abuse continues to exist in the aid sector. She added that Oxfam staff had come forward with concerns about the recruitment and vetting of workers involved in the scandal.
February 11, 2018
Yu Darvish, Cubs Reportedly Agree on 6-Year Contract Worth $126 Million
The Dodgers are among the large-market teams endeavoring to keep their payrolls under the luxury-tax threshold. Darvish joins Kyle Hendricks , Jon Lester , Jose Quintana and Tyler Chatwood in the Cubs' rotation.
February 10, 2018
Man charged in drunken-driving crash that killed Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson
Manuel Orrego-Savala, a citizen of Guatemala, leaves a court hearing Tuesday, Feb. 6, 2018, in Indianapolis . He had been deported in 2007 and 2009 and was living in the US illegally, according to investigators.
February 09, 2018
NVIDIA Corporation Stock Soars After Earnings Beat
Toronto Dominion Bancorporation has 227,484 shares for 0.13% of their portfolio. (NASDAQ: NVDA ) opened at $228.80 on Thursday. Oppenheimer & Company Inc bought 84,281 shares as the company's stock declined 2.40% while stock markets rallied.
February 09, 2018
Detroit Pistons add Jameer Nelson, James Ennis before trade deadline
Nelson is playing his 14th season in the National Basketball Association , averaging career lows in most major stat categories. He later landed with the New Orleans Pelicans and became a trade chip in return for Nikola Mirotic .
February 09, 2018
Should the United States hold an annual military parade?
We may have a clown auto administration, but guess what, it is in charge of the most powerful military the world has ever known. Is a national military parade a good idea? But the President found some support as well, mostly from his Republican corner.
February 07, 2018
'Magnet for Terrorists': Iraqi Shiite Groups Reportedly Demand US Withdrawal
The 300 or so Americans account for about 1 percent of the estimated 30,000 foreign fighters who joined ISIS in Iraq and Syria . The Islamic State peaked, in terms of power and territory, in the summer of 2014, when it held large parts of Syria and Iraq.
February 05, 2018
John Stamos and Caitlin McHugh Get Married in Beverly Hills
The 54-year-old actor and pregnant Caitlin McHugh , 31, exchanged vows in Studio City, California on Saturday (03Feb18). After the ceremony, the couple's closest family and friends attended a private celebration at his Beverly Hills home.
February 04, 2018
Twitter is destroying Raheem Sterling after his Unbelieveable miss v Burnley
Burnley responded well to going behind as Mee was found unmarked 12-yards out and volleyed at goal but Ederson saved well. Raheem Sterling suffers nightmare miss.
February 03, 2018
Woodson for Black History Month
Planning for Black History Month began during the latter half of the fall semester with finalizations beginning in January. Promoting Woodson's important contributions to academia and American culture is central to Burnis R.