Google reportedly shipped 3.9 million Pixel and Pixel 2 devices in 2017
- Trump budget would cut fresh fruits and vegetables from food stamp program
- NCAA Brackets Preview Projects Kentucky as No. 7 Seed in South
- EPL: Liverpool spank Saints, climb up to third
- New snow ice warning issued by Met Éireann
- IPhone source code was reportedly leaked by former Apple employee
- Three law enforcement officers shot in Georgia
- Two of the ISIS executioner 'Beatles' captured in Syria
- Omarosa on Trump White House: 'It's gonna not be OK'
- Detroit Pistons add Jameer Nelson, James Ennis before trade deadline
- Should the United States hold an annual military parade?
- English Premier League: Sterling blunders as Burnley hold Manchester City 1-1
- Maxwell ton gives Aussies the edge over England in T20 Tri-Series
- BBL 2017/18 Final: Strikers crowned BBL champions behind Weatherald's 115
- John Stamos and Caitlin McHugh Get Married in Beverly Hills
- Streaker runs onto fairway at PGA Tour event in Arizona
February 14, 2018
Kuwait shows support towards Iraq's reconstruction bid, pledges of $2 billion
Guterres said 2.5 million remain displaced in the aftermath of the devastating war in Iraq. Several other countries and organizations have made pledges as well.
February 12, 2018
More than 120 aid workers accused of sexual assault
She said: "In the 21st century, it is utterly despicable that sexual exploitation and abuse continues to exist in the aid sector. She added that Oxfam staff had come forward with concerns about the recruitment and vetting of workers involved in the scandal.
February 10, 2018
Family feud: Rob Porter's domestic scandal riles White House
The revelations have rocked the White House, forcing questions about whether chief of staff John Kelly knew about the allegations. He also said Porter had been "terminated", before later clarifying that he had resigned. 'He was curious what I was going to say.
February 09, 2018
Snap Inc (SNAP) Shares Bought by Westpac Banking Corp
Although Snap posted a net loss of $350 million, quarterly revenue still reached $285.7 million - up 72% year-over-year. Finally, Westwood Holdings Group Inc. acquired a new stake in shares of Snap during the 2nd quarter valued at $148,000.
February 08, 2018
Tottenham Hotspur vs Newport County, FA Cup replay
Both teams made a series of changes to their line ups from last weekend's league fixtures. Ahead of the replay on Wednesday, The Hard Tackle takes a closer look at the encounter.
February 08, 2018
Rickie Fowler Fails To Convert As Woodland Wins In Phoenix
Woodland started the day three shots behind Fowler and raced up the leaderboard with five birdies on the front nine. Popular names occupied the leader board at the outset of play on Sunday, Gary Woodland's not among them.
February 07, 2018
Gen Bajwa attends funeral prayers of martyred army personnel in Peshawar
Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi strongly condemned the attack and expressed his grief over the losses of security personnel. Prime Minister Abbasi said the war against terrorism will continue till the elimination of the last terrorist from Pakistan.
February 07, 2018
Arrest warrant upheld in Julian Assange case, new hearing on February 13
Swedish authorities may have been swayed by Baywatch beauty Pamela Anderson, who is close to Assange and convinced he was set up. Assange tweeted that the court had adjourned his arrest warrant case and that judgment would take place on February 13, 2018.
February 05, 2018
Egypt unveils 4400-year-old tomb discovered near Giza pyramids
Egypt is facing serious tourism downfall but discoveries like this and more can gain tourism which will generate revenue. Al-Waziri believes there are other ancient artifacts waiting to be uncovered near the site.
February 04, 2018
Twitter is destroying Raheem Sterling after his Unbelieveable miss v Burnley
Burnley responded well to going behind as Mee was found unmarked 12-yards out and volleyed at goal but Ederson saved well. Raheem Sterling suffers nightmare miss.