Crude oil extends gains in almost two weeks on Asian equity recovery
- Abbas calls for global Mideast peace conference by mid
- Rain, snow, flooding making travel hard throughout southeast Wisconsin
- National Weather Service reminds residents of impacts of freezing rain
- South Korea to announce plan for joint military exercises before April
- Real Madrid: Asensio pushing for place in Zidane's team at PSG
- Pro-Syrian government forces retreat after Turkish artillery fire - Anadolu
- Willian double leads Chelsea into FA Cup quarters
- Trump considers global steel tariffs, potentially hitting Canada
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro With Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Launched In India
- Google reportedly shipped 3.9 million Pixel and Pixel 2 devices in 2017
- Kuwait shows support towards Iraq's reconstruction bid, pledges of $2 billion
- UK firms plan biggest pay rises since 2008, boosting rate hike case
- Auto Expo 2018 - Honda Cars India unveils next gen Amaze
- Family feud: Rob Porter's domestic scandal riles White House
- Two of the ISIS executioner 'Beatles' captured in Syria
February 21, 2018
Cassie Sharpe Wins Gold In Ski Halfpipe At PyeongChang Olympics
She scooped up her daughter in her arms after the run, having said she is giving up the competitive skiing to have more children. The 28-year-old from Calgary broke her arm in the shoulder joint just nine weeks ago and it's not yet healed.
February 20, 2018
Five women dead in attack on Russian church
Security guards killed the attacker - said to be a local resident born in 1995 - but two of them were wounded in the process. All of the victims had gunshot wounds, and one of the injured women had her arm cut off Sunday, the news agency reported .
February 18, 2018
Swansea quake tremor was 'frightening'
The British Geological Survey said on Twitter that an quake of that magnitude occurs in Britain about every two or three years. The natural disaster was the largest one felt in the area since a 5.2-magnitude quake in 2008, the BBC reported .
February 17, 2018
After Zuma in South Africa
South Africa's rand rallied soon after Ramaphosa started his speech, trading near its three-year best. Zuma did the right thing by stepping down before he was removed from his seat as president.
February 16, 2018
Lakers rookie out through All-Star break; to miss Rising Stars
They play the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday and the Minnesota Timberwolves on Thursday before heading into the break. The 23-32 Lakers, now with Isaiah Thomas in uniform, look forward to getting Lonzo Ball back as soon as possible.
February 16, 2018
Afghan officials: Attacks kill 10 police; blast kills 2 kids
The letter accused the politicians in Afghanistan of protracting the war for personal gain. No group claimed responsibility but the Taliban were suspected.
February 16, 2018
Serena makes return in a losing encounter
Both were in attendance over the weekend, seated just behind the players' box. "I didn't manage my time well", she said. I feel like I'm on the right track.' She also added, 'I really don't know . 3 more than her mum Serena.
February 14, 2018
Ed Sheeran Could Be Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's Wedding Singer
During their first official visit to Scotland, the couple encountered a little horse with a very big name: Corporal Cruachan IV. The couple began their visit at Edinburgh Castle, meeting and greeting members of the public in the esplanade.
February 11, 2018
FireEye (FEYE) Issues Earnings Results
The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link . The company had revenue of $202.30 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $193.74 million.
February 10, 2018
Three law enforcement officers shot in Georgia
Two of the officers were taken from the scene to a hospital by helicopter, while the third was taken to a hospital by ambulance. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation said on its Twitter page Friday night that the suspect was 39-year-old Tierra Guthrie.