'Padmavati' row: CBFC decides to proceed with certification after title change
- China Caught Illegally Selling Oil To North Korea By US Satellites
- How Giants cleared path to cut Eli Apple by suspending him
- Trump Loses Most Admired Man Title to Predecessor
- Russian Federation willing to mediate US-North Korea talks
- Unemployment rates in Alabama hit record lows
- Tunisia Suspends All Emirates Airlines Flights After UAE Bars Women Travellers
- Health officials say more needs to be done to protect from flu
- Jeep reveals 2019 Cherokee facelift
- Cadets lay wreaths at Bay Pines National Cemetery
- Google Chrome to start blocking ads in February
- Twitter to put warnings before swastikas, other hate images
- West Brom complete permanent deal for Egyptian defender Ahmed Hegazi
- United Kingdom to vote against Trump's Jerusalem decision
- Klopp wants even more from Salah this season
- Trump Becomes The Grinch Who Ruined Christmas For Jesus' Hometown
December 31, 2017
Social justice activist Erica Garner dies following heart attack
Garner endorsed Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders for president, and she campaigned for the senator from Vermont. The elder Garner, 43, died after being put in a chokehold by NY police officer Daniel Pantaleo.
December 31, 2017
Deadly Bronx Fire Started by Child Playing with Stove
One violation was for a broken smoke detector in an apartment on the first floor that was reported in August. It was constructed in 1916 and had more than 20 units, according to property records cited by the newspaper.
December 30, 2017
Ukrainian forces and rebels exchange POWs as war grinds on
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko praised the Ukrainian prisoners held by the rebels for their endurance. On Tuesday, Zakharchenko said he had issued a pardon of prisoners .
December 29, 2017
Geely buys stake in Volvo Trucks
Christer Gardell, co-founder of Cevian, said: "Today's announcement concludes over 11 years ownership in AB Volvo by Cevian". Geely buying into the truck and industrial plant equipment could open up a massive new market in China to the company.
December 27, 2017
Amazon's Alexa and Echo Devices Were Popular on Christmas
Amazon kept its numbers fairly general, but the report gives a glimpse into device use and sales, as well as Prime membership. Jeff Bezos proved to be his own best Santa, as Amazon's own gadgets were best-sellers on his online store over the holidays.
December 24, 2017
New Mexico jobless rate remains steady for November
State officials say Ohio's unemployment rate dropped to 4.8 percent in November but remained higher than the national rate. Applications are a proxy for layoffs, and any reading below 300,000 is low by historical standards.
December 23, 2017
Late Morata victor sends Chelsea to semi-finals
At the end we conceded the draw [sic], but then a fantastic reaction because we scored another goal and reached the semi-finals. It is a pity but we have to accept the decision and at the same time try in the future to pay great attention [to this].
December 22, 2017
Coinbase gets MAJOR update, bringing support for Bitcoin Cash transactions
Coinbase has pushed out an update to its hugely-successful app, which lets users trade in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) for the first time. While Bitcoin Cash traded elsewhere in the $3,000-$3,500 range, it skyrocketed to $9,500 at Coinbase , when trading was halted.
December 21, 2017
Pence Delays Upcoming Trip to Israel, Egypt Until 2018
Pence could potentially break a tie vote in the Senate on the tax bill, but that scenario become more remote on Monday after Sen. In October, Pence's office said the vice president was schedule to make a stop in the occupied West Bank during the visit.
December 20, 2017
Lady Gaga Achieves 'Dream' With Park MGM Residency
Over the past few years Las Vegas has reinvented itself as the place in the world to see superstar performers. With her residency on the horizon, 2018 is looking good for Gaga .