Jerry Van Dyke dies aged 86
- Obama will be Letterman's first guest on his new Netflix series
- Hot air balloon crash in Egypt kills 1, injures 19 tourists
- PMI rises to 52.5 in last month
- South Korea seizes second ship transferring oil to North
- Social justice activist Erica Garner dies following heart attack
- New year, blue Moon
- Carrie Fisher's daughter pays tribute to her a year after her death
- After Snow, Cold Ahead For Rest Of Year
- Liverpool Agree £75m Deal For Premier League Star
- Amazon's Alexa and Echo Devices Were Popular on Christmas
- Claytor Lake wants your Christmas tree
- California Highway Patrol officer dies, another injured in crash
- Unemployment rates in Alabama hit record lows
- Tunisia Suspends All Emirates Airlines Flights After UAE Bars Women Travellers
- Dave Chappelle pities 'poor white' Trump voters in new Netflix special
January 07, 2018
Arctic Blast: Wind chill advisory returns Friday night
A cold front will bring light snow showers by Monday evening through Tuesday morning, with not much accumulation expected for now. It's one thing to battle the cold, it's another thing to battle the cold with a gusty wind that's pushing 40mph.
January 06, 2018
Top PLO official says Trump threatened to 'starve Palestinian children'
In response, the Palestine Liberation Organization's Twitter feed said Trump's Jerusalem decision had damaged peace prospects. Now he dares to blame the Palestinians for the consequences of his own irresponsible actions!" she said in a statement .
January 06, 2018
Raiders to give Gruden longest contract in history
Gruden accumulated a 38-26 overall record as the Raiders coach and was 2-2 in playoff games during his four seasons. Gruden, who was hired by ESPN in 2009, reportedly already has made some key hires to his coaching staff.
January 05, 2018
With Latest Android And Immersive Entertainment, Nokia 6 Launched Today
Fortunately, this phone is not shrouded in mystery, so we do not have to wait until tomorrow to know about its specs and design. The most immediately noticeable aspect of the Nokia 6 (2018 ) is the relocation of its fingerprint sensor to the back.
January 01, 2018
Man Arrested With Guns, Ammo in Houston Hotel Room
Investigators said the man was taken into custody at the hotel, where they found several weapons and ammunition in his room. When attempts to subdue the man failed, the officer called for what's been described as urgent backup around 1:30 a.m.
December 31, 2017
Deadly Bronx Fire Started by Child Playing with Stove
One violation was for a broken smoke detector in an apartment on the first floor that was reported in August. It was constructed in 1916 and had more than 20 units, according to property records cited by the newspaper.
December 28, 2017
How Giants cleared path to cut Eli Apple by suspending him
Collins apologized to Apple on Wednesday. "That would be the only person I would change out of our secondary group". The following day, Apple denied that the conversations ever occurred. "But, that first pick, he's a cancer ".
December 27, 2017
Russian Federation willing to mediate US-North Korea talks
The fresh sanctions aim to limit its access to refined petroleum products and crude oil and its earnings from workers overseas . Russia, which now talks of mediating the negotiations between the U.S. and North Korea, supported the sanctions in the UN.
December 26, 2017
Civilization VI lands on iPad
For anyone looking to try it out, the first 60 turns are free-to-play, and the game's full download size comes in at around 3GB. While previous Aspyr games for iOS have been playable on iPhone or iPad , Civilization VI will only be available for the iPad.
December 24, 2017
New Mexico jobless rate remains steady for November
State officials say Ohio's unemployment rate dropped to 4.8 percent in November but remained higher than the national rate. Applications are a proxy for layoffs, and any reading below 300,000 is low by historical standards.