Attorney General Jeff Sessions to rescind marijuana policy
- Australian Open 2018: Serena Williams Withdraws From Tournament
- IED Returns To Kashmir, Blast In Sopore Kills 4 Cops
- Obama will be Letterman's first guest on his new Netflix series
- With Latest Android And Immersive Entertainment, Nokia 6 Launched Today
- South Korea seizes second ship transferring oil to North
- Man Arrested With Guns, Ammo in Houston Hotel Room
- 'Padmavati' row: CBFC decides to proceed with certification after title change
- Ukrainian forces and rebels exchange POWs as war grinds on
- China Caught Illegally Selling Oil To North Korea By US Satellites
- After Snow, Cold Ahead For Rest Of Year
- How Giants cleared path to cut Eli Apple by suspending him
- Trump Loses Most Admired Man Title to Predecessor
- At least four displaced by Christmas morning fire
- Jadhav has not been given consular access, clarifies Pak FO
- Health officials say more needs to be done to protect from flu
January 07, 2018
Arctic Blast: Wind chill advisory returns Friday night
A cold front will bring light snow showers by Monday evening through Tuesday morning, with not much accumulation expected for now. It's one thing to battle the cold, it's another thing to battle the cold with a gusty wind that's pushing 40mph.
January 06, 2018
Top PLO official says Trump threatened to 'starve Palestinian children'
In response, the Palestine Liberation Organization's Twitter feed said Trump's Jerusalem decision had damaged peace prospects. Now he dares to blame the Palestinians for the consequences of his own irresponsible actions!" she said in a statement .
January 06, 2018
Raiders to give Gruden longest contract in history
Gruden accumulated a 38-26 overall record as the Raiders coach and was 2-2 in playoff games during his four seasons. Gruden, who was hired by ESPN in 2009, reportedly already has made some key hires to his coaching staff.
January 02, 2018
PMI rises to 52.5 in last month
The Caixin China General Manufacturing Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) rose to 51.5 last month, up from 50.8 in November . Nonetheless, business conditions strengthened in each of the past 49 months.
December 31, 2017
Deadly Bronx Fire Started by Child Playing with Stove
One violation was for a broken smoke detector in an apartment on the first floor that was reported in August. It was constructed in 1916 and had more than 20 units, according to property records cited by the newspaper.
December 28, 2017
Liverpool Agree £75m Deal For Premier League Star
Liverpool have reportedly had an astonishing £75m bid accepted by Southampton for wantaway centre-back Virgil van Dijk .
December 27, 2017
Russian Federation willing to mediate US-North Korea talks
The fresh sanctions aim to limit its access to refined petroleum products and crude oil and its earnings from workers overseas . Russia, which now talks of mediating the negotiations between the U.S. and North Korea, supported the sanctions in the UN.
December 26, 2017
California Highway Patrol officer dies, another injured in crash
Eric Swalwell, Cal Fire, and other local law enforcement agencies took to social media to express their condolences. Sanchez said the name of the alleged driver of the Cadillac, a 22-year-old Hayward man, is not being released now.
December 25, 2017
Unemployment rates in Alabama hit record lows
The state rate was slightly below October's rate of 3.6 percent and significantly below the November 2016 rate of 6.2 percent. In Iowa, the unemployment rate for November was 2.9 percent, compared with 3.5 percent in the same month a year ago .
December 24, 2017
New Mexico jobless rate remains steady for November
State officials say Ohio's unemployment rate dropped to 4.8 percent in November but remained higher than the national rate. Applications are a proxy for layoffs, and any reading below 300,000 is low by historical standards.