Apple May Upgrade Some iPhone 6 Plus Owners To iPhone 6s Plus
- Suspect in custody after school shooting in Italy, Texas
- Victims of former sports doctor Larry Nassar are 'sister survivor warriors': judge
- US Senate to vote Monday on bill to end gov't shutdown
- Nine killed in massive fire in Delhi warehouse
- Everton vs West Brom
- Exercise? I get more than people think, Trump says
- Dolores O'Riordan's death inquest has been 'adjourned until April'
- 'Offensive & painful': Abuse victims slam pope over slander accusations
- Thomas Pieters shoots superb 65 to lead HSBC Championship in Abu Dhabi
- 7 more flu-related deaths reported in Dallas County
- North and South Korea to field joint ice hockey team
- 52 die in gruesome bus fire
- Minneapolis church has message for Vikings fans
- Naby Keita will not leave for Liverpool this month - RB Leipzig
- Detroit Motor Show: Ford Ranger adds Mustang power
January 24, 2018
Draft Wire previews Senior Bowl defensive linemen
Two years ago, North Dakota State's Carson Wentz and Mississippi State's Dak Prescott enjoyed great weeks at the Senior Bowl . Get ready to hear Penn State's Christian Campbell earn first-round consideration. "Good players figure it out", Joseph said.
January 22, 2018
Amazon's second headquarters: The pros and cons of the finalists
Taiwan-based Foxconn would receive the largest state incentive package for a foreign company in US history. Say what you will about Calgary's unique approach to courting Amazon, but the city is a gracious loser.
January 21, 2018
YouTube to check videos for shocking material
Like Paul, Kjellberg was removed from Google Preferred and lost the second season of his YouTube series, Scare PewDiePie . Creators making expensive and time-consuming animation or scripted comedy videos will struggle to generate enough views.
January 19, 2018
Nestle Sells US Confectionery Business for $2.8B
Founded as a family business in Italy in 1946, Ferrero entered the United Kingdom market in 1966 and acquired Thorntons in 2015. The global confectionary group Ferrero is acquiring Nestle's confectionary business for $2.8 billion.
January 18, 2018
Turkey says US 'inconsistent' on Syrian border force
The YPG, however, is the main component of the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF ), which also include Arabs. This isn't the first time Turkey has been rankled by America's reliance on Syrian Kurd fighters in Syria.
January 16, 2018
EFF: Call Your Senators Before They Extend NSA Spying On Jan 16
The White House had said it upheld the fundamental observation charge yet unequivocally contradicted Amash's change. The bill will now go to the Senate, where it will likely face some debate .
January 16, 2018
Passengers safely reach shore after Florida boat catches fire
She said there had never been any issues with the boat, which was destroyed by the fast-moving fire. The massive fire broke out on the coldest day of the year in Port Richey, which is near Tampa.
January 15, 2018
Trump administration exempts Florida from offshore drilling
Rick Scott seems to have found the secret to getting the Trump administration to undo a stupid and risky policy: just ask. Like King and Collins, Maine's two representatives in the House have also opposed any plans to drill off the Maine coast.
January 14, 2018
A WhatsApp security flaw let researchers snoop on group chat messages
WhatsApp rolled out the mentions feature for its users back in 2016 in an attempt to improve the overall experience of the users. Managing a WhatsApp group is going to be easier now.
January 14, 2018
Jon Gruden Says Tuck Rule Still Irks Him; Raiders Have 'Unfinished Business'
Some years the rumours seemed legit, but Gruden always would come out eventually and announce he's happy to be out of coaching. No matter what our record is, we've got to continually find ways to improve. "And by far to get Jon Gruden was the toughest".