US, allies push for United Nations meeting on North Korea rights abuses
- Trump responded to the launch of ballistic missiles by Pyongyang
- FA to 'seek observations' over Pep Guardiola and Nathan Redmond incident
- Netflix renews 'Stranger Things' for season three
- Nigeria draw Argentina again
- War criminal drinks poison during court hearing, dies
- Trumps light national Christmas tree for first time
- Badgers climb into College Football Playoff field
- SZA to Make Her 'Saturday Night Live' Debut
- Grizzlies Fire David Fizdale
- Bali Volcano Shuts Down Flights, Sends Residents Scrambling to Safety
- Teenage fugitive sought in death of grandmother found buried in backyard
- Samsung might be revealing the S9 and S9 Plus during CES 2018
- Patel reservation agreed to, will support Congress, says Hardik
- Trump Breaks Silence on Roy Moore Allegations
- Nintendo's next mobile game, 'Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp' is out this week
December 04, 2017
Xiaomi Redmi 5A vs Micromax Bharat 5: The Clash between budget smartphones
The device comes equipped with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, and a 3.5mm audio jack. On the optics front, the Nokia 2 , as well as the Bharat 5 , come with cameras that on paper at least fail to excite.
December 03, 2017
Charles Leclerc to race for Sauber alongside Marcus Ericcson in 2018
Sauber has unveiled its concept livery for the 2018 Formula 1 season, in the wake of its collaboration with FCA brand Alfa Romeo. F2 champion LeClerc had always been expected to make the jump to the pinnacle of motorsport.
December 03, 2017
Trump on Flynn Deal: 'There Has Been Absolutely No Collusion'
A plea agreement suggests that Flynn provided information to prosecutors beneficial to Mueller's investigation. Comey's conference room for a final briefing: Only about 3,000 emails had been potentially work-related.
December 01, 2017
This Year's Only Supermoon Is Almost Here - Here's How To See It
Most astronomers suggest watching the supermoon right after sunset and into moonrise, and minutes before the next sunrise as well. The moon will still be super-sized when it becomes visible that evening and will officially reach its perigee at 3:45 a.m.
December 01, 2017
Tillerson 'to be sacked' in favour of Central Intelligence Agency boss Pompeo
Too much churn could fuel the perception of chaos in the Trump White House - perhaps one reason he has yet to pull the trigger. Friction between the president and the nation's top diplomat has grown increasingly public through the year.
November 27, 2017
Pakistan justifies Hafiz Saeed's release, U.S. warns of repercussions
In his first address after being released, Saeed blamed India and the United States for detention and he also raked up Kashmir. Saeed was placed under house arrest in Lahore, Pakistan, in January, in keeping with Pakistan's antiterrorism laws.
November 26, 2017
Texas trooper killed during traffic stop ID'd
Meanwhile, according to KBTX , Black was last booked into the Smith County jail in Tyler on September 7, 2017 on the same charges. Trooper Allen , 41, was commissioned as a Trooper in July of 2002, and he was stationed in Groesbeck at the time of his death.
November 24, 2017
Google secretly tracks people even after they've explicitly told it to stop
Maybe what we really need is a rethinking of how these terms of services are presented - less legalese and more plain English. A spokesman added: 'We never incorporated Cell ID into our network sync system, so that data was immediately discarded '.
November 23, 2017
Radioactivity in Urals no nuclear accident - Russian Federation
He added: "The matter is closed as far as France is concerned". Mayak is now a reprocessing site for spent nuclear fuel. It is also used in certain medical treatments.
November 22, 2017
Hariri to visit Egypt, expected return to Lebanon on Wednesday
The Shiite militant group is a key member of Hariri's ruling coalition and Lebanon's single most dominant force. Aoun has called Hariri a Saudi hostage and refused to accept his resignation unless he returns to Lebanon.