United Kingdom to vote against Trump's Jerusalem decision
- Facebook Releases Snooze Button To Mute Your Obnoxious Friends And Family
- Man United faces 3 months without defender Eric Bailly
- Google warming up to China again, announces new AI center
- Google is adding Google Assistant to tablets and older Android phones
- Lake-effect tapers off overnight, then more snow
- Nintendo Switch Has Sold 10 Million Units to Date
- Trump wants to send man back to the moon - and eventually Mars
- Former aide claims Rep. Franks offered her $5M to carry his child
- Ukraine police recapture ex-Georgia President Mikheil Saakashvili
- Pope Francis: I Cannot Hide 'My Deep Concern' Over Jerusalem
- MI doctor gets 60-year prison sentence for child porn
- Look images from X-Men: Dark Phoenix
- Dhoni may return as CSK skipper after new IPL rule
- A raging fire is encroaching on celebrity homes in Los Angeles
- "Words With Friends" pals meet for the first time
December 19, 2017
Twitter to put warnings before swastikas, other hate images
Monday morning, Twitter suspended the account of the deputy leader of nationalist United Kingdom party Britain First . Tweets can still include hate imagery, but users will have to click through a warning to see them, the company said.
December 18, 2017
Brazilian great Kaka announces retirement from football
He also added that he might continue taking part in the football world: "I will continue in football but in a different role". A devout Christian, Kaka wrote in a Twitter post on Sunday: "Father, it was much more than I could ever [have] imagined".
December 16, 2017
Tupac Shakur's Murder Weapon 'Was Found But Disappeared'
The Glock found in Compton was put through a ballistics test, and it matched the gun that killed Shakur, according to TMZ . After ballistic testing, it was confirmed that the Glock was indeed the one used in the hip-hop star's murder.
December 15, 2017
The Spectacular 2017 Geminid Meteor Shower Is Here
It's also said to be even better than the Perseids of August , another spectacular shower (uh oh, some meteor competitiveness?). You won't need a pair of binoculars or a telescope but you will need to be about 40 miles outside of your local metropolis.
December 15, 2017
Ronaldo breaks record as Bale fires Madrid to Club World Cup final
Ronaldo's goal did not only save Real from a major shock but took him past Barcelona's Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez, as well as Rosario's Cesar Delgado who are all on five.
December 14, 2017
KUMACA swine flu under control - Health Director
The first death of the 2017-2018 flu season was reported by Delaware Division of Public Health officials Wednesday. Even though the flu shot isn't as effective this year, Haman still advises everyone in our area to get it.
December 12, 2017
Baker Mayfield wins the 2017 Heisman Trophy
Against the rival Cowboys in the game known as Bedlam, Mayfield threw for a career-high 598 yards and five touchdowns. The quarterback was arrested in February and pleaded guilty to three misdemeanors, including public intoxication.
December 10, 2017
'Zelda,' 'Cuphead,' 'Hellblade' triple winners at The Game Awards 2017
Nintendo previously said " The Champion's Ballad " would arrive in "December", but never put a release date on it. Best Action-Adventure Game, Best Direction, Game of the Year; these are elite categories.
December 09, 2017
United Nations envoy gets North Korean foreign minister's "enthusiastic welcome"
Ri held a conversation with Feltman, who also paid a courtesy visit to the Supreme People's Assembly (North Korea's Parliament). But the United States has said it is not interested in talks with North Korea until it abandons its nuclear ambitions.
December 06, 2017
HP and ASUS unveil Snapdragon-powered laptops
Qualcomm is hosting its annual conference this week, where we expect to hear more about Snapdragon Windows 10 devices. But what's really special about Always Connected PCs is that they're ARM-based, just like most Android smartphones.