Trump responded to the launch of ballistic missiles by Pyongyang
- Trump on Flynn Deal: 'There Has Been Absolutely No Collusion'
- Netflix renews 'Stranger Things' for season three
- This Year's Only Supermoon Is Almost Here - Here's How To See It
- SZA to Make Her 'Saturday Night Live' Debut
- OnePlus 5T now available via open sale
- Pakistan justifies Hafiz Saeed's release, U.S. warns of repercussions
- India expresses outrage over Hafiz Saeed's imminent release
- Florida Troopers To Step Up Highway Prescence For Thanksgiving Holiday
- Google secretly tracks people even after they've explicitly told it to stop
- Radioactivity in Urals no nuclear accident - Russian Federation
- Patel reservation agreed to, will support Congress, says Hardik
- Trump Breaks Silence on Roy Moore Allegations
- Nintendo's next mobile game, 'Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp' is out this week
- Harrison Ford helps woman after auto crash
- Now Sony Wants To Acquire 20th Century Fox
December 02, 2017
Nigeria draw Argentina again
The Super Eagles of Nigeria have been seeded with Argentina , Iceland and Croatia for the 2018 World Cup in Russian Federation . READ: Can Nigeria outwit Croatia, Argentina in Group D? "This is the youngest team in Nigeria's history in the World Cup".
December 02, 2017
War criminal drinks poison during court hearing, dies
The appeals hearing comes a week after the judges sentenced former Bosnian Serb military commander Ratko Mladic to life in prison. Agius had overturned some of Praljak's convictions but left his sentence unchanged.
December 01, 2017
Tillerson 'to be sacked' in favour of Central Intelligence Agency boss Pompeo
Too much churn could fuel the perception of chaos in the Trump White House - perhaps one reason he has yet to pull the trigger. Friction between the president and the nation's top diplomat has grown increasingly public through the year.
November 30, 2017
Badgers climb into College Football Playoff field
Meanwhile, Baker Mayfield & Co. boast victories against Ohio State, Oklahoma State and TCU and a not-as-bad loss to Iowa State . From there, an ironclad top seven fills with Alabama (11-1), Georgia (11-1) and Miami (Fla.) (10-1).
November 30, 2017
Watch Avengers: Infinity War's Epic First Trailer
Whew, see, this movie really is jam-packed with the Marvel Cinematic Universe's most beloved heroes. Let us know what you think about this first look in the comments section below.
November 28, 2017
Contestant from South Africa wins Miss Universe
Demi competed outdid everyone in several categories, including swimsuit, evening gown and a question-and-answer round. AP/John Locher Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters of South Africa was crowned the victor of the 66th edition of Miss Universe.
November 26, 2017
Shots fired in Oxford Circus, central London
In a statement , they said: 'To date police have not located any trace of any suspects, evidence of shots fired or causalities. It added that police are still investigating the incident and are working to reopen the station as soon as possible.
November 25, 2017
Jurgen Klopp: 'Mohamed Salah has nothing to prove to Chelsea'
Conte said: "It was a problem to land because there was a lot of wind". Mohamed Salah is a "dangerous" player, according to Antonio Conte .
November 22, 2017
Hariri to visit Egypt, expected return to Lebanon on Wednesday
The Shiite militant group is a key member of Hariri's ruling coalition and Lebanon's single most dominant force. Aoun has called Hariri a Saudi hostage and refused to accept his resignation unless he returns to Lebanon.
November 21, 2017
Arab League foreign ministers slam Iran's hostile acts
The Arab ministers held its meeting at the request of Saudi Arabia to discuss "violations" committed by Iran in the region. Bahrain's foreign minister, Sheikh Khalid Bin Ahmed Al Khalifa, urged strong action by the Arab League against Iran .