Trump on Flynn Deal: 'There Has Been Absolutely No Collusion'
- Trumps light national Christmas tree for first time
- This Year's Only Supermoon Is Almost Here - Here's How To See It
- Badgers climb into College Football Playoff field
- SZA to Make Her 'Saturday Night Live' Debut
- Wait, Did Kim Kardashian Just Accidentally Confirm Khloé and Kylie's Pregnancies?
- What to Know About Meghan Markle's Affordable, Yet Chic Engagement Coat
- England star investigated over Bancroft headbutt
- Bali Volcano Shuts Down Flights, Sends Residents Scrambling to Safety
- Teenage fugitive sought in death of grandmother found buried in backyard
- Shots fired in Oxford Circus, central London
- Picking a healthy Christmas tree
- Radioactivity in Urals no nuclear accident - Russian Federation
- Hariri to visit Egypt, expected return to Lebanon on Wednesday
- Trump Breaks Silence on Roy Moore Allegations
- Harrison Ford helps woman after auto crash
December 02, 2017
Nigeria draw Argentina again
The Super Eagles of Nigeria have been seeded with Argentina , Iceland and Croatia for the 2018 World Cup in Russian Federation . READ: Can Nigeria outwit Croatia, Argentina in Group D? "This is the youngest team in Nigeria's history in the World Cup".
December 01, 2017
Strong magnitude 6.3 natural disaster strikes southeastern Iran
It caused damage to public buildings, pipes and monuments, most notably the National Cathedral and the Washington Monument. The station also writes that Paul Caruso, a geophysicist with the USGS , says there is potential for aftershocks.
November 30, 2017
Melania Trump set to unveil White House Christmas decorations
A longtime friend of Melania allegedly said to the organization that Melania didn't want to become the First Lady. Count Melania Trump among those surprised that her husband won the presidency. "I don't envy him", she continued.
November 29, 2017
Grizzlies Fire David Fizdale
According to ESPN , Fizdale is owed $3 million for the 2018-19 season on his contract, per league sources. Memphis has lost 11 out of their 13 past games.
November 28, 2017
Contestant from South Africa wins Miss Universe
Demi competed outdid everyone in several categories, including swimsuit, evening gown and a question-and-answer round. AP/John Locher Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters of South Africa was crowned the victor of the 66th edition of Miss Universe.
November 25, 2017
LA's pre-Thanksgiving heatwave breaks two records set in 1950
In Burbank (88 degrees), Camarillo (92 degrees) and Oxnard (91 degrees), records that had been set in 1950 were all shattered. Temperatures soared into the 90s across a large swath of Southern California in an autumn heat wave that peaked Wednesday.
November 24, 2017
Florida Troopers To Step Up Highway Prescence For Thanksgiving Holiday
This year, troopers are stationed every 20 miles, compared to every 10 miles last year, because of a decrease in manpower. Mississippians traveling by air or on the road this holiday weekend should be prepared for congested road and airways.
November 24, 2017
Kris Jenner revealed baby costumes, hinting at the pregnancy daughters
Naturally, Instagram users are speculating that those extra clothes belong to Kylie and Khloe's reported babies in the comments. There is no word when or how she will make the announcement, but she's apparently ready to do so.
November 23, 2017
Patel reservation agreed to, will support Congress, says Hardik
Solanki is alleged to have played spoil-sport to the pact between the two outfits. Later in the night, he informed that the rally has been cancelled.
November 21, 2017
Arab League foreign ministers slam Iran's hostile acts
The Arab ministers held its meeting at the request of Saudi Arabia to discuss "violations" committed by Iran in the region. Bahrain's foreign minister, Sheikh Khalid Bin Ahmed Al Khalifa, urged strong action by the Arab League against Iran .