Trump Loses Most Admired Man Title to Predecessor
- Russian Federation willing to mediate US-North Korea talks
- Amazon's Alexa and Echo Devices Were Popular on Christmas
- Claytor Lake wants your Christmas tree
- At least four displaced by Christmas morning fire
- California Highway Patrol officer dies, another injured in crash
- Unemployment rates in Alabama hit record lows
- How to Watch Arsenal vs. Liverpool
- Jeep reveals 2019 Cherokee facelift
- Pence Delays Upcoming Trip to Israel, Egypt Until 2018
- IOF Arrests Palestinian Girl Ahed Tamimi in Ramallah
- Brazilian great Kaka announces retirement from football
- Former NBA Player Lorenzen Wright's Ex-Wife Arrested for his Murder
- Huawei Enjoy 7S details leaked ahead of official launch on December 18
- Tupac Shakur's Murder Weapon 'Was Found But Disappeared'
- KUMACA swine flu under control - Health Director
December 25, 2017
Jadhav has not been given consular access, clarifies Pak FO
The meeting, which started at around 1.35 pm on Monday and was expected to last 30 minutes, has ended, the Foreign Office said. This was the first meeting between Jadhav, who was convicted of espionage, and his family since his arrest on March 3, 2016.
December 22, 2017
Coinbase gets MAJOR update, bringing support for Bitcoin Cash transactions
Coinbase has pushed out an update to its hugely-successful app, which lets users trade in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) for the first time. While Bitcoin Cash traded elsewhere in the $3,000-$3,500 range, it skyrocketed to $9,500 at Coinbase , when trading was halted.
December 21, 2017
Cadets lay wreaths at Bay Pines National Cemetery
Four years later, he participated in the landing at Normandy and then became the Military Governor of Cherbourg and Paris, France. From there, it became a national event held at over one thousand different locations.
December 19, 2017
Twitter to put warnings before swastikas, other hate images
Monday morning, Twitter suspended the account of the deputy leader of nationalist United Kingdom party Britain First . Tweets can still include hate imagery, but users will have to click through a warning to see them, the company said.
December 19, 2017
United Kingdom to vote against Trump's Jerusalem decision
US policy had held that the status of Jerusalem is an issue to be decided in peace talks between Israeli and Palestinian leaders. The draft resolution also called upon all countries to refrain from establishing diplomatic missions in Jerusalem.
December 18, 2017
Royal interview: Prince Harry and Barack Obama rekindle bromance
Prince Harry has taken on the role of guest editor for the BBC Radio 4 Today programme, which will air on December 27th. Kensington Palace has released footage of the upcoming interview between Prince Harry and ex-president, Barak Obama .
December 17, 2017
Trump Becomes The Grinch Who Ruined Christmas For Jesus' Hometown
In response, the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation has declared East Jerusalem as the capital of Palestine. Trump has also ordered the USA embassy moved from Tel Aviv, though that process is likely to take years.
December 17, 2017
Facebook Releases Snooze Button To Mute Your Obnoxious Friends And Family
Muraleedharan wrote "it turned out, you're not alone" if you think you are inundated with content you don't want to see. Facebook is slowly rolling out the Snooze feature and it may take a few days for people to see it in their news feeds.
December 16, 2017
Man United faces 3 months without defender Eric Bailly
But as the team's style changed somewhat and their fortunes began to change, Mkhitaryan's form dropped off a cliff. "It was a nice goal with 20 minutes to go".
December 15, 2017
The Spectacular 2017 Geminid Meteor Shower Is Here
It's also said to be even better than the Perseids of August , another spectacular shower (uh oh, some meteor competitiveness?). You won't need a pair of binoculars or a telescope but you will need to be about 40 miles outside of your local metropolis.