McConnell eases stance on Moore, says voters should 'make the call'
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A vs Micromax Bharat 5: The Clash between budget smartphones
- FA to 'seek observations' over Pep Guardiola and Nathan Redmond incident
- War criminal drinks poison during court hearing, dies
- Strong magnitude 6.3 natural disaster strikes southeastern Iran
- Melania Trump set to unveil White House Christmas decorations
- Badgers climb into College Football Playoff field
- Watch Avengers: Infinity War's Epic First Trailer
- OnePlus 5T now available via open sale
- Contestant from South Africa wins Miss Universe
- Pakistan justifies Hafiz Saeed's release, U.S. warns of repercussions
- England star investigated over Bancroft headbutt
- Shots fired in Oxford Circus, central London
- India expresses outrage over Hafiz Saeed's imminent release
- Samsung might be revealing the S9 and S9 Plus during CES 2018
- Patel reservation agreed to, will support Congress, says Hardik
December 03, 2017
Trump responded to the launch of ballistic missiles by Pyongyang
With few other levers of power, Democrats are under pressure from their core voters to extract as many concessions as they can. The meeting was meant to discuss the year-end spending bill to keep the federal government running and avert a shutdown.
December 01, 2017
This Year's Only Supermoon Is Almost Here - Here's How To See It
Most astronomers suggest watching the supermoon right after sunset and into moonrise, and minutes before the next sunrise as well. The moon will still be super-sized when it becomes visible that evening and will officially reach its perigee at 3:45 a.m.
December 01, 2017
Tillerson 'to be sacked' in favour of Central Intelligence Agency boss Pompeo
Too much churn could fuel the perception of chaos in the Trump White House - perhaps one reason he has yet to pull the trigger. Friction between the president and the nation's top diplomat has grown increasingly public through the year.
November 28, 2017
Wait, Did Kim Kardashian Just Accidentally Confirm Khloé and Kylie's Pregnancies?
And Kylie Jenner's mother Kris only heightened the claims on Sunday's installment of Keeping Up With The Kardashians , by hinting her daughter is expecting a girl.
November 27, 2017
Teenage fugitive sought in death of grandmother found buried in backyard
Jackson Sheriff's Office Director Ron Ledvay said they are searching for Logan to question him about his grandmother's death. His mother, Carrie Campbell-Mott told First Coast News her son has had some trouble adjusting since moving onto high school.
November 25, 2017
Jurgen Klopp: 'Mohamed Salah has nothing to prove to Chelsea'
Conte said: "It was a problem to land because there was a lot of wind". Mohamed Salah is a "dangerous" player, according to Antonio Conte .
November 24, 2017
Florida Troopers To Step Up Highway Prescence For Thanksgiving Holiday
This year, troopers are stationed every 20 miles, compared to every 10 miles last year, because of a decrease in manpower. Mississippians traveling by air or on the road this holiday weekend should be prepared for congested road and airways.
November 24, 2017
Google secretly tracks people even after they've explicitly told it to stop
Maybe what we really need is a rethinking of how these terms of services are presented - less legalese and more plain English. A spokesman added: 'We never incorporated Cell ID into our network sync system, so that data was immediately discarded '.
November 23, 2017
Former coach Chip Kelly reportedly turns down interest from Nebraska
Florida met with Kelly on Sunday, according to the Associated Press , hours after UCLA announced it had fired head coach Jim Mora. After leaving Philly, Kelly spent one season as the 49ers coach but again wound up without a job after a compiling a 1-15 record.
November 22, 2017
Hariri to visit Egypt, expected return to Lebanon on Wednesday
The Shiite militant group is a key member of Hariri's ruling coalition and Lebanon's single most dominant force. Aoun has called Hariri a Saudi hostage and refused to accept his resignation unless he returns to Lebanon.