Former aide claims Rep. Franks offered her $5M to carry his child
- Piggy Chops voted sexiest Asian woman in United Kingdom poll
- Look images from X-Men: Dark Phoenix
- A raging fire is encroaching on celebrity homes in Los Angeles
- Arkansas hires SMU coach Chad Morris, agreeing to six-year, $21M contract
- Cathay flight crew 'saw' North Korea missile from plane
- 'House Of Cards' back on - without Kevin Spacey
- McConnell eases stance on Moore, says voters should 'make the call'
- Clemson, Alabama matchup a 'home run' for Allstate Sugar Bowl
- Trump attacks his own Federal Bureau of Investigation in series of tweets
- War criminal drinks poison during court hearing, dies
- Melania Trump set to unveil White House Christmas decorations
- SZA to Make Her 'Saturday Night Live' Debut
- Wait, Did Kim Kardashian Just Accidentally Confirm Khloé and Kylie's Pregnancies?
- Pakistan justifies Hafiz Saeed's release, U.S. warns of repercussions
- England star investigated over Bancroft headbutt
December 08, 2017
Pope Francis: I Cannot Hide 'My Deep Concern' Over Jerusalem
President Donald Trump to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital city by establishing the American embassy to Israel there. The US president had called numerous country's allies to inform them of his decision ahead of the announcement.
December 06, 2017
HP and ASUS unveil Snapdragon-powered laptops
Qualcomm is hosting its annual conference this week, where we expect to hear more about Snapdragon Windows 10 devices. But what's really special about Always Connected PCs is that they're ARM-based, just like most Android smartphones.
December 05, 2017
Irish border deal reported settled as May meets Juncker
The British government says that when it leaves the EU in March 2019, it will also leave the single market and the customs union. He added: "The indications we have is that we are in a much better place now than we have been in the negotiations to date".
December 03, 2017
Trump responded to the launch of ballistic missiles by Pyongyang
With few other levers of power, Democrats are under pressure from their core voters to extract as many concessions as they can. The meeting was meant to discuss the year-end spending bill to keep the federal government running and avert a shutdown.
December 02, 2017
Netflix renews 'Stranger Things' for season three
It's no shock that Netflix will be returning to Hawkins, Indiana, the site of one of the online network's biggest show . The brothers said to expect another time jump when we pick up with the new season, similar to that of Season 2's.
December 02, 2017
Nigeria draw Argentina again
The Super Eagles of Nigeria have been seeded with Argentina , Iceland and Croatia for the 2018 World Cup in Russian Federation . READ: Can Nigeria outwit Croatia, Argentina in Group D? "This is the youngest team in Nigeria's history in the World Cup".
December 01, 2017
This Year's Only Supermoon Is Almost Here - Here's How To See It
Most astronomers suggest watching the supermoon right after sunset and into moonrise, and minutes before the next sunrise as well. The moon will still be super-sized when it becomes visible that evening and will officially reach its perigee at 3:45 a.m.
December 01, 2017
Strong magnitude 6.3 natural disaster strikes southeastern Iran
It caused damage to public buildings, pipes and monuments, most notably the National Cathedral and the Washington Monument. The station also writes that Paul Caruso, a geophysicist with the USGS , says there is potential for aftershocks.
November 30, 2017
Badgers climb into College Football Playoff field
Meanwhile, Baker Mayfield & Co. boast victories against Ohio State, Oklahoma State and TCU and a not-as-bad loss to Iowa State . From there, an ironclad top seven fills with Alabama (11-1), Georgia (11-1) and Miami (Fla.) (10-1).
November 29, 2017
OnePlus 5T now available via open sale
The e-commerce company is giving an instant discount of Rs 1500 on the purchase of the phone via HDFC Bank debit and credit cards. It sports 16-megapixel camera at the back with Sony IMX398 with 1.12-micron pixels, and an aperture of f/1.7.