Arkansas hires SMU coach Chad Morris, agreeing to six-year, $21M contract
- HP and ASUS unveil Snapdragon-powered laptops
- "Words With Friends" pals meet for the first time
- Mueller's Team Spent $3.2M On Russia Probe From May Through September
- Irish border deal reported settled as May meets Juncker
- Trump attacks his own Federal Bureau of Investigation in series of tweets
- Charles Leclerc to race for Sauber alongside Marcus Ericcson in 2018
- Tillerson 'to be sacked' in favour of Central Intelligence Agency boss Pompeo
- Strong magnitude 6.3 natural disaster strikes southeastern Iran
- SZA to Make Her 'Saturday Night Live' Debut
- Contestant from South Africa wins Miss Universe
- What to Know About Meghan Markle's Affordable, Yet Chic Engagement Coat
- Pakistan justifies Hafiz Saeed's release, U.S. warns of repercussions
- Teenage fugitive sought in death of grandmother found buried in backyard
- LA's pre-Thanksgiving heatwave breaks two records set in 1950
- Florida Troopers To Step Up Highway Prescence For Thanksgiving Holiday
December 05, 2017
'House Of Cards' back on - without Kevin Spacey
Netflix cut all ties with the actor , not only in house of Cards but also in the upcoming film All the Money in the World . Deadline reports that it will be an abridged season of eight-episodes used to wrap things up in a satisfying manner.
December 04, 2017
US, allies push for United Nations meeting on North Korea rights abuses
On Saturday Russia's Foreign Affairs Minister Sergei Lavrov reiterated his country's condemnation of the missile test . The latest test was the highest and longest any North Korean missile had flown, landing in the sea near Japan.
December 03, 2017
Trump responded to the launch of ballistic missiles by Pyongyang
With few other levers of power, Democrats are under pressure from their core voters to extract as many concessions as they can. The meeting was meant to discuss the year-end spending bill to keep the federal government running and avert a shutdown.
December 02, 2017
Nigeria draw Argentina again
The Super Eagles of Nigeria have been seeded with Argentina , Iceland and Croatia for the 2018 World Cup in Russian Federation . READ: Can Nigeria outwit Croatia, Argentina in Group D? "This is the youngest team in Nigeria's history in the World Cup".
December 02, 2017
War criminal drinks poison during court hearing, dies
The appeals hearing comes a week after the judges sentenced former Bosnian Serb military commander Ratko Mladic to life in prison. Agius had overturned some of Praljak's convictions but left his sentence unchanged.
November 30, 2017
Melania Trump set to unveil White House Christmas decorations
A longtime friend of Melania allegedly said to the organization that Melania didn't want to become the First Lady. Count Melania Trump among those surprised that her husband won the presidency. "I don't envy him", she continued.
November 29, 2017
Grizzlies Fire David Fizdale
According to ESPN , Fizdale is owed $3 million for the 2018-19 season on his contract, per league sources. Memphis has lost 11 out of their 13 past games.
November 27, 2017
England star investigated over Bancroft headbutt
It is understood that Bancroft, who at that stage had not been selected for the Australian team, did not retaliate. Crossing paths: Cameron Bancroft works the ball away with Jonny Bairstow behind the stumps.
November 27, 2017
Bali Volcano Shuts Down Flights, Sends Residents Scrambling to Safety
The airport authority is preparing for the worst-case scenario - a total closure caused by a shifting ash cloud, Herson said. Satellite imagery Sunday showed the volcanic ash drifting east and southeastward towards Lombok Island.
November 25, 2017
India expresses outrage over Hafiz Saeed's imminent release
The LeT chief had been produced before the review board by Pakistan's Punjab government on 21 November. Intelligence Bureau officials say that with Saeed walking free, the cadres would be motivated.