After Snow, Cold Ahead For Rest Of Year
- Claytor Lake wants your Christmas tree
- California Highway Patrol officer dies, another injured in crash
- Tunisia Suspends All Emirates Airlines Flights After UAE Bars Women Travellers
- Late Morata victor sends Chelsea to semi-finals
- Marijuana for Christmas? Elderly Couple Arrested With 60 Pounds for Gifts
- Jeep reveals 2019 Cherokee facelift
- O's closer Zach Britton ruptures Achilles, out at least six months
- Coinbase gets MAJOR update, bringing support for Bitcoin Cash transactions
- Pence Delays Upcoming Trip to Israel, Egypt Until 2018
- Google Chrome to start blocking ads in February
- United Kingdom to vote against Trump's Jerusalem decision
- Klopp wants even more from Salah this season
- Royal interview: Prince Harry and Barack Obama rekindle bromance
- Canadian billionaire and wife found dead
- Huawei Enjoy 7S details leaked ahead of official launch on December 18
December 27, 2017
Amazon's Alexa and Echo Devices Were Popular on Christmas
Amazon kept its numbers fairly general, but the report gives a glimpse into device use and sales, as well as Prime membership. Jeff Bezos proved to be his own best Santa, as Amazon's own gadgets were best-sellers on his online store over the holidays.
December 26, 2017
Civilization VI lands on iPad
For anyone looking to try it out, the first 60 turns are free-to-play, and the game's full download size comes in at around 3GB. While previous Aspyr games for iOS have been playable on iPhone or iPad , Civilization VI will only be available for the iPad.
December 25, 2017
Jadhav has not been given consular access, clarifies Pak FO
The meeting, which started at around 1.35 pm on Monday and was expected to last 30 minutes, has ended, the Foreign Office said. This was the first meeting between Jadhav, who was convicted of espionage, and his family since his arrest on March 3, 2016.
December 25, 2017
Unemployment rates in Alabama hit record lows
The state rate was slightly below October's rate of 3.6 percent and significantly below the November 2016 rate of 6.2 percent. In Iowa, the unemployment rate for November was 2.9 percent, compared with 3.5 percent in the same month a year ago .
December 24, 2017
Dave Chappelle pities 'poor white' Trump voters in new Netflix special
You'll either catch a classic or be surprised by a deep cut you haven't thought about in forever, like " Wrap It Up ". Comedy Central will ring in the new year with a Chappelle's Show marathon, which ran on the network from 2003-2006.
December 19, 2017
Twitter to put warnings before swastikas, other hate images
Monday morning, Twitter suspended the account of the deputy leader of nationalist United Kingdom party Britain First . Tweets can still include hate imagery, but users will have to click through a warning to see them, the company said.
December 19, 2017
West Brom complete permanent deal for Egyptian defender Ahmed Hegazi
Kieran Gibbs, signed from Arsenal in the summer, has played 16 times for the club and is still waiting to be on the winning side. Lingard's fourth goal in five games was a belated birthday present to himself after turning 25 on Friday.
December 17, 2017
Former NBA Player Lorenzen Wright's Ex-Wife Arrested for his Murder
Lorenzen Wright's mother says she believes Sherra Wright killed her son for money, including a $1 million life insurance policy. There was a break in the high-profile cold case when the gun used to murder Wright was found in a MS lake.
December 16, 2017
Man United faces 3 months without defender Eric Bailly
But as the team's style changed somewhat and their fortunes began to change, Mkhitaryan's form dropped off a cliff. "It was a nice goal with 20 minutes to go".
December 15, 2017
Google warming up to China again, announces new AI center
Bolstering its status as an AI first company, Google has opened machine learning research labs around the world in recent years. So the center wants to do its best to organize events and workshops in China to tap into this talent.