Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Details Revealed with Nintendo Direct Video
- Paul Ryan Says Congress Will Not Interfere With Robert Mueller's Russia Investigation
- 'StarCraft II' is Going Free-to-Play
- NY police say they're building a rape case against Harvey Weinstein
- When Does Daylight Saving Time End? Why Do We Have It?
- MoU signed for Rs.6000 cr mega food processing zone in Telangana
- Blizzard Announces New Healer and Map for Overwatch, Premier Next Animated Short
- Denver Broncos name Brock Osweiler as their starting quarterback
- Why Everyone Is Talking About Khloe Kardashian And Kylie Jenner's Costumes
- Iowa reports first flu-related death of 2017-18 season
- Houston Texans owner Bob McNair attempts to explain 'inmates' comment
- Saints survive Bears scare, win fifth-straight
- At least 10 dead in hotel attack in Mogadishu
- Howe praises 'passionate' Conte ahead of Chelsea clash
- Brooklyn Nets owner Prokhorov to sell stake to Taiwanese billionaire
- Photographer Terry Richardson Dropped By Conde Nast Over Sexual Harassment Allegations
November 08, 2017
Facebook Messenger's money transfer tool is heading to the UK
According to Facebook , money will be transferred right away but may take few days to reflect in the account of the receiver. Facebook Messenger also lets you send payments through PayPal and introduced a group payment option earlier this year.
November 05, 2017
Texans have signed 2 quarterbacks to replace Deshaun Watson
Houston Texans rookie quarterback Deshaun Watson was on his way to breaking all the rookie quarterback records in the NFL. Shock spread through the NFL Thursday afternoon as the news of Deshaun Watson's torn ACL set in.
November 04, 2017
Kushner cooperating with Mueller's Russian Federation probe
Kelly, the White House chief of staff, has acknowledged that the investigation has taken its toll on the president. The former advisor added, " I would say [Kushner] should go back to real estate in NY .
November 03, 2017
Warrant issued for ousted Catalan leader
Before appearing in court today (November 2), the prosecution had requested that eight of the former regional government ministers were jailed.
November 03, 2017
Hundreds queue up in Sydney for Apple iPhone X launch
Analysts had expected revenue to come in at $50.79 billion, with earnings per share of $1.87. On Thursday, Apple predicted revenue for this quarter from $84 billion to $87 billion.
November 02, 2017
Iranian, Russian, Azerbaijani Leaders Call For Commitment To Nuclear Deal
Russian Federation has criticized Trump's disavowal of the nuclear agreement, which has opened a 60-day window for the U.S. As reported, the Russian President's working visit will end by a private talk with Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev.
October 31, 2017
North Korea Announces Five-Year Space Plan
After an assassination attempt was made five years ago, Kim Jong Nam is said to have begged the young dictator to spare his life. Ri married Kim in 2009 and is believed to have given birth to three children, according to South Korean intelligence.
October 31, 2017
Apple Sacked Employee Over iPhone X Youtube Video Posted By His Daughter
My dad was a privileged engineer who worked on the iPhone X and he had one. So far, Apple has not publicly responded to any of this news.
October 30, 2017
Google auto-detects your whereabouts to get local search results
Until now, people have used country-specific domains to receive Google search results optimized for that particular region. Previously, the results you received for an worldwide search were based on the country code selected.
October 27, 2017
Maroon 5 Slated for September at Scottrade
Singer Julia Michaels , who performs on the track " Help Me Out " alongside frontman Adam Levine , is listed as the opening act. Marron 5 announced a 33-date North American tour on Thursday, and it includes a stop in New Orleans.